Play Off Final - Coaches

Hi

Does anyone know or is running coaches to Cardiff. I know about ICO but wanting a private one thats not too expensive?. Any supporters clubs from pubs in the region, preferably city centre and south wards.

Any one out there?????

Regards

Zed

Originally posted by Princess_Owl

Zed,

The only coach company I know of is Maxfields, Seat are £30 on there...getting mix opinions of whether that is cheap or not! What do you think?

£30 is a bit expensive as Intercity Owl is £25 and they are usually more expensive than your supporters coach from pubs e.t.c. I am still looking......... HELP!

I got ICO and it's £22.50.

Spoke to the people at Hillsborough this morning and the supervisor said not to worry about coaches, as 'whilever people want them, we'll keep booking them'. Apparently they have 60 in reserve.

£22.50 is not too bad to be honest.

Pick ups are from Owlerton Stadium Car Park and Rawson Spring Road by Hillsborough.

How many coaches are expected then to descend on Cardiff from SHeffield?

I am on coach 31, though whenever you arrive at Rawsons Spring, get on a coach and as soon as it is full, it will leave. Good idea me thinks.

Originally posted by mjmoore0

I got ICO and it's £22.50.

Spoke to the people at Hillsborough this morning and the supervisor said not to worry about coaches, as 'whilever people want them, we'll keep booking them'. Apparently they have 60 in reserve.

£22.50 is not too bad to be honest.

Pick ups are from Owlerton Stadium Car Park and Rawson Spring Road by Hillsborough.

ICO have stopped taking bookings all sold out!!!!

What do i do now????

Help anyone know of 2 coach places spare?

please PM me

Archived