YO! Sushi opens on Monday in Meadowhall

yosushi fans!! oh oh dear!

i think macdonalds does the best 100% prime beef burgers, with a nice stilton cheese, and places on a lovely white italian bread!

see a trend??

big rant, but yo sushi is awful! fact!

yosushi fans!! oh oh dear!

i think macdonalds does the best 100% prime beef burgers, with a nice stilton cheese, and places on a lovely white italian bread!

see a trend??

big rant, but yo sushi is awful! fact!

Surely that's just your opinion.

Do you happen to run a sushi restaurant your continual belittling of anyone who decides to eat there is getting boring.

So i cant have a bad opinion?

i dont have a sushi bar but i have a personal sushi chef, My wife!

I think my dislike for yo is more the fact that we have 3 sushi places to go to in sheffield but everyone is desperate to go to Yo! why is that? why not support local businesses.

you are complaining that i am getting boring by expressing my opinion, all people have said on this thread is 'i love yo' etc etc now that is f*cking boring! maybe say why? or express an experience that has given you that impression.

My experiences have not been so great. my main issue being how thin the fish is cut.

You're having a laugh! I was at yOSushi friday nite and the fish was perfect.. definitely not too thin.

Grub Lover I'd be really suprised if you werent in some way connected with Sakushi, all your posts point that way. I've been to Wasabisabi, yO!Sushi and Sakushi, I think there's room for them all, there's no need to diss the competition!

yOSushi's sushi tasted amazing, was maybe a little badly rolled sometimes but I guess they've got new chefs and it'll take a while for them to get everything perfect. I love how the kitchen is all completely open and you can amuse yourself watching the chefs at work.

Wasabisabi is still the best in Sheffield at the moment, but yOSushi is a fun place for a sushi fix when you're at Hell.:thumbsup:

Ha, your right i do. But then i only came on sheffield forum to talk about it in the first place. then naturally i searched for sushi and commented on similar issues, then you contiue to get emails from sf and so on. Not rocket science or some sort of conspiracy, i think you will find with people who have less than 100 posts they are usually on the same topic.

Anyway i would like to think i was friends with the management but they probably just see me as another customer. we are on first name basis but then so are alot of people who go there. Surely that is just a credit to the friendly staff.

is to give praise for somewhere bad? why would you be critical of an establishment you hold in high regard? i have shown praise for all sushi places in sheffield but see sakushi as my favourite and i express that.

why is this so hard to understand? i have given praise to yama, wasabisabi and east ocean but because i dont like YO! sushi i must be part of the competition. The Suspicion will now have a influence on my posts, so if i ever comment on a sushi topics and mention sakushi etc then i am connected? or if i say i dont like yo i am connected? this is a forum so why cant i say what i think with out suspicion.

Archived