Antibos

suzymay

IMO they spent too much on the decor and not enough on the food. It's been a while since I have been (over 1yr) but I have been there with a group of people and the service was terrible. They brought out desserts before others had their mains. Got the orders wrong and charged us for food we never got then threatened to call the police when we refused to pay the service charge.

I have also been other times and have found hair in my food. When I complained the manager was most unhelpful and refused to even give me another dish. I always seems to me that the food is of low quality, dry and bland, like it had been microwaved. It wasn't cheap either.

The waiters/waitresses seemed very nice, but long suffering if you ask me. One of them said they have to split some of their tips with the management.

• 3 months later...

Been tonight with a voucher the 2 for 1 if you buy a starter and main course. My third visit this month due to other people chosing it as a venue and again really good. 6 of us went had 2 courses and 2 bottles of wine, came to £14 per head and very impressed, the service was great the waiter was very keen to know what we thought of the food and at that price I will go back again, definate thumbs up from me

Archived