So who is the worst Prime Minister ever?

Who is Britains worst recent Prime Minister  

290 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Britains worst recent Prime Minister

• Gordon Brown
    • Tony Blair
    • John Major
    • Margaret Thatcher
    • James Callaghan
    • Harold Wilson
    • Edward Heath
    • Sir Alec Douglas-Home
    • Harold Macmillan
    • Sir Anthony Eden
    • Sir Winston Churchill
    • Clement Attlee

Bunkum! Sheffield has never recovered from it. The mass unemployment she created was only financed by North seal oil. Thatcher inherited a difficuit situation but she made it much, much worse.

Of course nobody has a devine right to a job, jobs have to be justified.But look at social cost of thowing tens of thousands of people out on to the scrap heap at the same time with no alternatives.

Other European countries had similar propblems but their govts supported them, that's why we have a tin pot services economy today whilst in their countries they have a more balanced economy.

sheffield's never recovered.....just get in our boozer on a friday dinner it's rammed...go down town friday/saturday its rammed....more people doing the football than when maggie turned the country round....more people than ever going abroad...poor old maggie she sent us all to the workhouse.....

I'm not sure that whether or not Sheffield had any miners has any relevance to the thread, I do know however that if you are using this poll as a representation of how people will vote in Sheffield then you are seriously mistaken.

As I've said before, you can look back through the thread (and many others) and you will struggle to see anyone who will explain why they think Brown is so bad.

But perhaps you'd like to explain this to us given your comment about him being such a loser.

you come into this world with nowt and leave it with nowt....it's what you achieve inbetween that makes or breaks you....my dad was made redundant in 81...what did he do...got out the ladders and went cleaning windows while others sat moping about the bad deal life had thrown them....

and the lads ****** off to germany...

I'm not sure that whether or not Sheffield had any miners has any relevance to the thread, I do know however that if you are using this poll as a representation of how people will vote in Sheffield then you are seriously mistaken.

As I've said before, you can look back through the thread (and many others) and you will struggle to see anyone who will explain why they think Brown is so bad.

But perhaps you'd like to explain this to us given your comment about him being such a loser.

Oh I see that I overestimated this village. There are several people who evidently think the world stops at the Tinsley Viaduct.

You might like to look at the link in the OP.

http://www.whatthenationthinks.com/UK/voted.asp?PollID=16765

A Gordon Brown

65%

B Tony Blair

11%

C Margaret Thatcher

17%

D John Major

7%

It gives an idea of the total disdain in which Brown is held. I've already realised that what I was told about Sheffield is true. "If you pin a red rossette on a monkey, most would Sheffielders would vote for it". Thankfully reality exists in the rest of the country. I am rather pleased that the Labour Party is keeping faith with its useless leader. It can only mean that election defeat is that much more certain.

mrs thatcher sold off the gas, coal, electric, that is why not one of our utilities companies are british owned and we can be held to ransom for our basics. she was also a warmonger and ordered a ship to be hit when it was retreating, there was no such thing as the minuim wage people were working a sixty hour week just to earn a living wage.

My bold

1) Explains a few things oooaahhh!:hihi: (ONE p in apologies fgs)

2) I have explained it, can you tell me which pits all these miners worked at then worzel?

After the school holidays you might like to ask your teachers to help you brush up on your spelling. You might also ask them to help you with your manners.

mrs thatcher sold off the gas, coal, electric, that is why not one of our utilities companies are british owned and we can be held to ransom for our basics. she was also a warmonger and ordered a ship to be hit when it was retreating, there was no such thing as the minuim wage people were working a sixty hour week just to earn a living wage.

it was only an argentine ship...and they started it...maggie finished it....has for working 60 hours...thought we had mass unemployment....i worked 39 and enjoyed a good wage....has a labourer....

Oh I see that I overestimated this village. There are several people who evidently think the world stops at the Tinsley Viaduct.

You might like to look at the link in the OP.

http://www.whatthenationthinks.com/UK/voted.asp?PollID=16765

A Gordon Brown

65%

B Tony Blair

11%

C Margaret Thatcher

17%

D John Major

7%

It gives an idea of the total disdain in which Brown is held. I've already realised that what I was told about Sheffield is true. "If you pin a red rossette on a monkey, most would Sheffielders would vote for it". Thankfully reality exists in the rest of the country. I am rather pleased that the Labour Party is keeping faith with its useless leader. It can only mean that election defeat is that much more certain.

You disappoint me, I thought we might have someone on here who was prepared to state their reasons for disliking the P.M rather than making reference to another poll.

Come on, you tell me why you dislike GB and I'll tell you why I despise Thatcher!

You disappoint me, I thought we might have someone on here who was prepared to state their reasons for disliking the P.M rather than making reference to another poll.

Come on, you tell me why you dislike GB and I'll tell you why I despise Thatcher!

Well actually I did explain exactly that in post 101. Obviously your inability to read is down to the Labour Government imposed comprehensive education system.

Don't bother to explain why you hate Thatcher. It is because you are from Sheffield and it is what your dad taught you and his dad taught him. I'm off to a New Years party. Have fun in you virtual reality.

Well actually I did explain exactly that in post 101. Obviously your inability to read is down to the Labour Government imposed comprehensive education system.

Don't bother to explain why you hate Thatcher. It is because you are from Sheffield and it is what your dad taught you and his dad taught him. I'm off to a New Years party. Have fun in you virtual reality.

Have to say that looks a bit pathetic, don't you have a thought on the levels of Unemployment uner the Tories, the state of the schools, the NHS, the Pensioners in poverty, the children in poverty, the level of wealth growth seen under Labour, the minimum wage, the number f house re-possessions under the Tories.

I expected a bit more than that from you so I'm a little disappointed to be honest.

Archived