Alan Kilby deaf wrestler

Hi I am trying to contact Alan Kilby for the school I work at. I have looked on the net to see if I could find an email address for him or a typetalk number or even a text number and came up with a total blank. I work with deaf children and we are doing a topic on famous deaf people and he is one of the people picked as he does come from Sheffield, If there is anyone out there that can help either reply to the forum or private message me please.

Heres Hoping

Peppermint

I know that a couple of years ago he used to frequent the market tavern at the bottom of dixon lane, My father used to work with him at C, R, Pursehouse at the manor top 30 years ago. He was always a character, having a good laugh, but i've not heard anything about him for a couple of years now. It could still be worth visiting dixon lane to see if he still goes down there.

I know that a couple of years ago he used to frequent the market tavern at the bottom of dixon lane, My father used to work with him at C, R, Pursehouse at the manor top 30 years ago. He was always a character, having a good laugh, but i've not heard anything about him for a couple of years now. It could still be worth visiting dixon lane to see if he still goes down there.
That would be the norfolk arms, the market tavern is next to the markets and has been shut for ages.

Hi I am trying to contact Alan Kilby for the school I work at. I have looked on the net to see if I could find an email address for him or a typetalk number or even a text number and came up with a total blank. I work with deaf children and we are doing a topic on famous deaf people and he is one of the people picked as he does come from Sheffield, If there is anyone out there that can help either reply to the forum or private message me please.

Heres Hoping

Peppermint

i used to drink with alan but lost touch,the last i heard he was running local pub pool matches maybe someone in your local pub pool team will have a contact number

His son, Adam, is on here, I think he's called <removed> he should be worth a PM.

Also rebel pro, who runs wrestling shows is a forum member, Alan has worked for him in the past, so he could have contact details.

I've heard people on here say that he lives in Arbourthorne, if that narrows it down at all.

Archived