Pubs showing PNE v Blades tonight in town

Heard bad things about that Players. Got to show an Australian lass the joys of Sheffield later, so I think Players will be bottom of the list.

DOnt take her to players mate. She will think you are some kind of baboon for taking her to that chav infested scum ridden dump of a hellhole.

DOnt take her to players mate. She will think you are some kind of baboon for taking her to that chav infested scum ridden dump of a hellhole.

Couldn't have put it better myself!!

Take her too:

Bar 23

Forum (very nice now renovated)

Vodka Rev

Common Room

Old House

SOYO

Ruby Lounge

Then, if she's still alive take her down Lepold Square and finish the night off with a walk through the peace gardens!

Couldn't have put it better myself!!

Take her too:

Bar 23

Forum (very nice now renovated)

Vodka Rev

Common Room

Old House

SOYO

Ruby Lounge

Then, if she's still alive take her down Lepold Square and finish the night off with a walk through the peace gardens!

ALl excellent shouts mate but ruby lounge? I have not been in but heard it was scummy?

ALl excellent shouts mate but ruby lounge? I have not been in but heard it was scummy?

It can be sometimes on a Saturday. I usually go on a Thursday when its packed full of students with their posh accents.

Archived