Curry House

Pirate1

Hi,

In S1 / S3 I'd go for The Saffron Club any day - they do a great take away offer where you get 30% off between 6 and 7:30 I think it is - and its all week! You still get 15% off takeaways all other times too! It's more a restaurant though really so you could eat in there too - the staff are really friendly. Its on West Street next door to the Swim Inn and Chinese Hui Wei.

Aagrah in Leopold Square is fantastic - not sure if they do takeaways, but they have a buffet thing on Monday's usually as well as the normal service. Really think the food in there is spot on. Arguably the best in Sheffield in my opinion.

Cafe Guru is a nice one as well off West Street. There's also a new one soon to open in the West.one complex called Dosanj - not sure how long before it opens though - they are still decorating the inside when I walked past earlier.

Aroma at the bottom of London Road do a good Monday buffet and you can take your own alcohol. Good food there too.

Final recommendation I'd make is a takeaway one on Barber Road (S10) It's next to the Co-op past the Hadfield Pub heading up the hill. It's called The Taste of Kashmir and was a favourite of mine back in the student days! Not eaten there in a while though so not sure what its like now. There was another even further up that road near the Rising Sun Chinese.

James.

Archived