The 'All things Bohemian' thread

BOHEMIAN

Yeah haddock and I went for something to eat last night-I had the polenta with creamed mushrooms, Tofu laksa and an orange juice. I was stuffed but really really, REALLY wanted some of the cheesecake I could see on display, so I asked if I could take some out and they were lovely and let me-I even got a lovely foil handbag made especially for my cheesecake, which totally impressed me and I was gutted when I slipped on the ice on the way to the car and broke the handle. :( I'm please to say the cheesecake survived though! Well at least until the second I got home :love: The staff were fab as usual!

Can't wait for my next visit, a million thumbs up!

Heard very good things about this place but went before Christmas and found it a bit of a disappointment - maybe it was overhyped?

Hi there! sorry to read you had a bad experience! always happy if you email me with your complaint, we sure to put it right! :)

We went last night, mmmmm i love Bohemian! The enchiladas were gorgeous, the calamari was amazing, the main courses we had were great and the apple crumble, mmmm lovely lovely!

Coupled with the great staff, lovely atmosphere, fantastic value, this place is becoming a Sheffield institution and an absolute gem on Chesterfield Road!

If you haven't been yet, go!

improving quality and value for money would be my suggestions. Had a really awful, mushy risotto there that was more expensive than in many top notch restaurants and we have never been back

Did you give them any feedback at the time? It sounds like you had a bad time there which is a shame because it's always been really good when I've gone and I've introduced loads of people to the Bohemian and they've all gone back.

• 2 weeks later...

The Bohemian Valentine Menu 2010

Starters

Broccoli & Roast Butternut Squash Soup w/ Garlic Croutons (vg)

Spicy Black Bean Tacos on a bed of Green Leaf Salad (cheese optional) (vg /veg)

Mains

Fennel, Chilli & Goats Cheese Risotto (veg)

Artichoke & Green Bean Fettuccine in Peanut & Basil sauce (vg)

Meat & Fish option

Starters

Battered Gambas w/ Mango & Ginger Salsa (f)

Chicken Goujons w/ Garlic & Rosemary dip (m)

Mains

Braised Pollock w/ Cherry Tomato Salsa & Balsamic dressing (f)

Steak Diane or Pizzaiola all served medium (m)

Desserts

Desserts choose from selection of dessert in cake display

• Menu available on Sat 13th or Sun 14th

• Three courses £14.95

• Steak option + £1.50

• Bring your own wine (corkage applies)

• Deposit required

• Bookings necessary to confirm table availability

• Approximate Sittings- 5pm-7pm, 7pm-9pm & 9 pm-11pm

Archived