The 'All things Bohemian' thread

BOHEMIAN

Hi all!

We take now Christmas Party bookings.

Don't forget - the organizer of party over 6 ppl will get a free Main Course!!

December Menu

Starters/ Light Bites

Vg Soup of the Day £3.00

V/Vg Rice & Grilled Vegetable Stuffed Pepper, Topped with Rich Basil & Tomato Sauce (Cheese option) £3.25

Vg Caramelized Carrot & Roast Parsnip Tartlet, Served on a Leafy Rocket Salad £3.25

V/Vg Enchiladas Topped with Tomato (Cheese option) £3.25

V Grilled Polenta with Cream Mushroom Sauce £3.50

V Grilled Halloumi on Mixed Leave Salad with Balsamic Dressing £3.50

V Warm Breaded Brie, Served with a Cranberry Coulis Dip £3.50

Main Events*

*ALL MAIN EVENTS, APPART FROM VEG FAJITA, ARE SERVED WITH ROASTED POTATOES & SEASONAL VEGETABLES!

Vg Macadamia Nuts & Sage Nut-roast Served with a Jug of Homemade Onion Gravy £7.75

V Mushroom, Spinach & Ricotta Parcel £7.75

Vg Veg Fajita, Served Guacamole & Salsa Dip £7.50

Vg Harlequin Squash, Fennel & Red Onion Risotto £7.75

Vg Chestnut & Mushroom Pie £7.50

V Linguine with Cashew Nut & Pear in Dolcelatte Sauce £7.75

Meat and Fish

Starters

F Oven Baked Green Lip Mussels with Tomato & Parmesan Crust £3.95

F Sweet & Sour Gambas Served with Rice £3.95

Main Events

Grilled Escalor on Warm Cherry Tomato & Olive Salsa £8.95

Grilled 6 oz Sirloin Steak Served with a Pepper or Diane Sauce £12.50

Grilled Chicken Breast, Stuffed with Pepperoni, Mozzarella & Topped with a Rich Tomato Sauce £9.50

Desserts*

Christmas pudding with Brandy Sauce £3.00

Sticky Toffee Pudding with Butterscotch Sauce £3.00

Organic and Fare Trade Chocolate Fudge Cake £3.00

Cinnamon Poached Pear with Melted Chocolate £3.00

*Full Selection is Also Available on the Desserts Board

Why not be the Organizer? Book your Christmas Party of 6 and more, and get your Main Event Free!!! (This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion either in part or in full, offered by The Bohemian)

Deposit of £5.00 per head required, non refundable.

Looks delicious! Can just 2 people book for this? We'll definately book a table for a bit nearer Christmas for this, but will also see you on Wednesday with a bit of luck too!

Had a lovely meal here at the weekend. Hadn't been for a while and really enjoyed it. The desserts used to be a bit of a disappointment but there's more choice now and I had vanilla cheese cake which was delicious.

I was a bit worried that they'd started serving meat, not because I have any objections to people eating meat, but though they might lose focus on having a good choice of interesting vegetarian dishes, but that's certainly not happened. I had a lovely mushroom stroganoff with lots of different types of mushrooms in it. The meal came to just over £15 a head for 3 courses and coffee, which I think is pretty good for freshly cooked good quality food. I ate at a fantastic vegetarian restaurant in Manchester called Green's recently and wished it was in Sheffield as we're lacking in good vegetarian eating out options here, but after going to the Bohemian this time ,thought it was pretty much as good as Green's and cheaper.

Jealous garlic, I missed seeing stroganoff until I'd ordered! I had the Paella which had around 10 different vegetables in it and was delicious though :)

Agree, we rarely have dessert in there, usually have a sharer of dips, then a starter and main.

Hi all!

We take now Christmas Party bookings.

Don't forget - the organizer of party over 6 ppl will get a free Main Course!!

December Menu

Starters/ Light Bites

Vg Soup of the Day £3.00

V/Vg Rice & Grilled Vegetable Stuffed Pepper, Topped with Rich Basil & Tomato Sauce (Cheese option) £3.25

Vg Caramelized Carrot & Roast Parsnip Tartlet, Served on a Leafy Rocket Salad £3.25

V/Vg Enchiladas Topped with Tomato (Cheese option) £3.25

V Grilled Polenta with Cream Mushroom Sauce £3.50

V Grilled Halloumi on Mixed Leave Salad with Balsamic Dressing £3.50

V Warm Breaded Brie, Served with a Cranberry Coulis Dip £3.50

Main Events*

*ALL MAIN EVENTS, APPART FROM VEG FAJITA, ARE SERVED WITH ROASTED POTATOES & SEASONAL VEGETABLES!

Vg Macadamia Nuts & Sage Nut-roast Served with a Jug of Homemade Onion Gravy £7.75

V Mushroom, Spinach & Ricotta Parcel £7.75

Vg Veg Fajita, Served Guacamole & Salsa Dip £7.50

Vg Harlequin Squash, Fennel & Red Onion Risotto £7.75

Vg Chestnut & Mushroom Pie £7.50

V Linguine with Cashew Nut & Pear in Dolcelatte Sauce £7.75

Meat and Fish

Starters

F Oven Baked Green Lip Mussels with Tomato & Parmesan Crust £3.95

F Sweet & Sour Gambas Served with Rice £3.95

Main Events

Grilled Escalor on Warm Cherry Tomato & Olive Salsa £8.95

Grilled 6 oz Sirloin Steak Served with a Pepper or Diane Sauce £12.50

Grilled Chicken Breast, Stuffed with Pepperoni, Mozzarella & Topped with a Rich Tomato Sauce £9.50

Desserts*

Christmas pudding with Brandy Sauce £3.00

Sticky Toffee Pudding with Butterscotch Sauce £3.00

Organic and Fare Trade Chocolate Fudge Cake £3.00

Cinnamon Poached Pear with Melted Chocolate £3.00

*Full Selection is Also Available on the Desserts Board

Why not be the Organizer? Book your Christmas Party of 6 and more, and get your Main Event Free!!! (This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion either in part or in full, offered by The Bohemian)

Deposit of £5.00 per head required, non refundable.

I havent paid you a visit for a long time. Do you still do the lasagne and Moussaka? (either meat or veggie?)

The carrot and parsnip Tartlet sounds nice :)

I havent paid you a visit for a long time. Do you still do the lasagne and Moussaka? (either meat or veggie?)

The carrot and parsnip Tartlet sounds nice :)

hi there! we had Moussaka on last month but not this month. if you go onto our face book (the bohemian) then you can have a look at this months menu.:)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived