Brand new electro night

On Friday 29th May will see the launch of ROBOFUNK at Static.

ROBOFUNK will host the very best of funky/dirty electro EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT at Sheffield's newest and coolest venue.

Expect to hear some of Sheffield's best DJ's on the decks every week with a handful of residents on rotation.

*****Launch Night DJ's*****

John Dixon (Robofunk/Speed Queen)

Richard Williams (Speed Queen/Steel Town VIP)

We want to look after you all, so we at RF are offering free drinks all round for those of you who receive a flyer, promo text or who are booked on the guest list/VIP. Its our way of saying thank you for your support on the night :)

RF is Sheffield's newest night and aims to take the city by storm as we take over the downstairs of the Static nightclub.

To get yourselves on the Guest List get in touch by PM or by email - john@djjohndixon.com

We hope to see you there for our BIG launch party and would really like you to support us in making RF a real success in the steel city.

Much Love x

* * * After Party @ Lions Lair * * *

Lol, there will be quite a few ppl shaking their thang as the guest list is already looking rather long:)

Yeah, upstairs will still play RnB and urban music with Robofunk taking place downstairs playing Funky House & Dirty Electro. Great Combo!

Static used to be Takapuna but has had a HUGE make over, new owners and is completely different. If you haven't been since the change from Takapuna to Static then come down to RF's launch night and see how nice this venue really is.

***LAUNCH NIGHT FRIDAY 29TH MAY***

Will I be seeing you guys there, if so let me know nd I'll stick you on the guest list and get you you some free drinks???

John :)

Cheers Slimsid2000, much appreciated ;)

Archived