Brand new electro night

HERE IS MY SONS " SCOTT RODGERS" FIRST FREE DOWNLOAD OF ELECTRO , HOUSE THE CD IS FOR DEMMO PURPOSE , ITS NOT TRACKLISTED SO YOU CAN HE THE FULL MIX DROP IN BUT IT IS A 1 HR CD. WE WOULD APPRETIATE FEEDBACK AS THIS IS ANOTHER NEW STYLE SCOTT IS GOING INTO TO OPEN HIS DJ CAREER. PLEASE LET ME STATE HE IS STICKIN WITH BASSLINE ASWELL AS ELECTRO HOUSE SO HOPEFULLY YOU MAY SEE HIM PLAYIN OUT EVEN MORE SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE CD PEEPS .PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PASS LINK AROUND TO ANY CONTACTS OR FRIENDS.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9fojp5

PM ME IF YOU LIKE IT .CHEERS MARTIN

With all due respect its a bit late to get into electro now that its in decline

With all due respect its a bit late to get into electro now that its in decline

I agree mate but its just another stlyle hes lookin at , so it keeping him open minded instead of been single style dj. Alot of older djs i speak to always advice him to learn more than one style he was lookin at funky house but that seems to be the path most young djs are takin aswell as bassline ect. So this demmo was to see how his mixin and tune selection was but i do appretiate your comments mate . Cheers

I agree mate but its just another stlyle hes lookin at , so it keeping him open minded instead of been single style dj. Alot of older djs i speak to always advice him to learn more than one style he was lookin at funky house but that seems to be the path most young djs are takin aswell as bassline ect. So this demmo was to see how his mixin and tune selection was but i do appretiate your comments mate . Cheers

Tell your son to come down on the launch night and to bring a demo cd with him. I'm always up for hearing new talent etc.

Tell your son to come down on the launch night and to bring a demo cd with him. I'm always up for hearing new talent etc.

Cheers john appretiate that , the link in my first post is a demmo cd he did few week ago for electro house promoters such as your self if you down load it let me know what you think . Scott is sheffields youngest resident dj if you pm me your number if interested i will call you and explain few things with his age ect even thou there is no problem with it ps im sure you wont be dissapointed ,hope to hear from you soon ,thanks martin or call me on 07855050734 Thanks .

Cheers john appretiate that , the link in my first post is a demmo cd he did few week ago for electro house promoters such as your self if you down load it let me know what you think . Scott is sheffields youngest resident dj if you pm me your number if interested i will call you and explain few things with his age ect even thou there is no problem with it ps im sure you wont be dissapointed ,hope to hear from you soon ,thanks martin or call me on 07855050734 Thanks .

No probs at all. I'd much prefer it if you sent me a cd to listen to as I have very little time to sit down and listen to mixes, best if I've got it on cd and I can listen to it in the car, makes life much easier. Can I ask how old is your son, I'm guessing he's under 18?

No probs at all. I'd much prefer it if you sent me a cd to listen to as I have very little time to sit down and listen to mixes, best if I've got it on cd and I can listen to it in the car, makes life much easier. Can I ask how old is your son, I'm guessing he's under 18?

Thats fine we can arrange to get demmo cd to you as scott is playin on the night you launch in town , but we are not sure on set time as yet , so i can drop a cd to you or post it if you send details ect. Scott is 17 and 18 in december he has full police support as long as iam supervising him , he has been djin in nightclubs since the age of 15 . He has been very lucky but all thanks to south yorkshire police and licensing law.:thumbsup:

Qu: What is meant by 'dirty electro', as mentioned in the original post?

I'd be interested in an electro night but it depends what's being played... Are we talking the Alec Empire/Nitzer Ebb/Aphex Twin end of the spectrum or the more pop/dance orientated end??

Don't get me wrong, I like Tiga and Fischerspooner (their third album is great btw) but it would be truly great to hear some more alternative electro being played. I went to Satan's Hollow in Manchester earlier this month and they had it spot on.

Oh and 'electro' is far from being in decline as one other poster said, if anything it's currently having a reinvention - just check out Empire's comments about Berlin's current underground scene!

Qu: What is meant by 'dirty electro', as mentioned in the original post?

I'd be interested in an electro night but it depends what's being played... Are we talking the Alec Empire/Nitzer Ebb/Aphex Twin end of the spectrum or the more pop/dance orientated end??

Don't get me wrong, I like Tiga and Fischerspooner (their third album is great btw) but it would be truly great to hear some more alternative electro being played. I went to Satan's Hollow in Manchester earlier this month and they had it spot on.

Oh and 'electro' is far from being in decline as one other poster said, if anything it's currently having a reinvention - just check out Empire's comments about Berlin's current underground scene!

What I mean when I say "dirty electro" is a bangin dirty bass line that provides a firm back bone to the music. To give you an idea of some of the artists that will feature in the music style on the launch night will be laidback luke, deadmau5, vandalism, john dahlback, dave spoon, chris lake etc.

I'm aiming to get the night spot on in sheffield and would love for feedback after the launch night THIS FRIDAY 29th May. I defo agree that electro isn't past its sell by date, its still really popular across the globe. There are all different types of electro and with all these different styles I'm sure it won't fade in the next few years.

Come down to the opening night, its all gonna be going off!!!! PARTY TIME!

Archived