Brand new electro night

House/electro...Good quality music I mean with these artists being an example of the sound I'm gonna be providing.

I've Just confirmed that the follwoing week 5th June, we have the boys from Electrosexual - EVANS & WATERFALL mixing it up on the decks.

I'm really trying to get RF established in Sheffield as a place to go on a Friday night where local talent is one show providing a great night for everyone. :)

I hope you can come down and enjoy the night, its set to go of BIG TIME on Friday whoop whoop ;)

Its £5 entry to the whole club, both upstairs and downsatirs. I run Robofunk on the downstairs.

It was a cracking night on the lauch night last week and I'm getting a lot of postive feedback, so its all good.

As part of the promotion for RF you get a free drink with each flyer you have so effectively, you save money on drinks.

sounds like it went well. lookin at the pics and hearing the feedback on the grapevine.... sounds like this is gonna be a great new night.

just wish could come..... shall I send Mr T instead? think they're all organising a works night out soon......

Its £5 entry to the whole club, both upstairs and downsatirs. I run Robofunk on the downstairs.

It was a cracking night on the lauch night last week and I'm getting a lot of postive feedback, so its all good.

As part of the promotion for RF you get a free drink with each flyer you have so effectively, you save money on drinks.

Considering £4-5 in Sheffield get you into nights such as Tuesday Club with big name dj's, do you not think £5 is a bit much to see effectively 'local' dj's in a bar?

I don't think anyone would say Static is a club. :)

I had ruled myself out of going for this as I wouldnt class myself as funky house or dirty electro DJ but I play tunes by John Dahlback, Vandalism, Deadmau5, and Chris Lake but the more synthy/melodic side of their productions. 3 tunes really floating my boat at the moment are My Digitital Enemy & Carl Hanaghan - Atlas, Arno Cost - Cyan and Sgt Slick - Right in the Night (Vandalism remix). If that fits the bill send me a pm dude and I'll get a mix done for you John :)

Archived