Brand new electro night

Just found out that "the rent" is to cover the door staff.

If I dropped it down to £3 entry, would this be a lot more attractive?

I'm going to create a £3 guest list for next week so if you are in Sheff mate, get in touch and I'll put you + as many friends as you like on it.

There will still be the drink promotions going so it will be real value for money + a cracking night too ;)

p.s - Pic's are now on my site from last night...Thanks to everyone who came down, your support is grately appreciated :)

Click here to view the pic's - http://www.djjohndixon.com/gallery/81

ROBOFUNK THIS FRIDAY 12th JUNE @ STATIC - SHEFFIELD. DJ's include John Dixon (Speed Queen/Robofunk) & Daniel Evans (Electrosexual/Evans & Waterfall) £5 entry / £3 Guest list

Check out the event on Facebook...

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=84402854315

Hope to see you there folks and don't forget to get in touch for guest list to get in for just £3!!! :)

Who's coming to Robofunk this Friday???

Let me know if you are coming down and I'll pop your name + as many friends as you like on the guest list (£3) and sort you out with some free drink tokens too.

DJ Line up...

<3 John Dixon (me) (Robofunk/Speed Queen)

<3 Kyle Robertson (Electroseual/Plug)

It will be agreat night folks and I'm looking for everyone's support, so if you can come down this Friday I'll make sure you have a great night and that you get looked after too;)

Hope to see you there!!!!! :)

John x

john, did you get marks msg? he wants 6 on guest list plus him if thats ok????

is there a limit to the number you can out on the guest list? is it full?

* * * ATTENTION ALL * * * * *

Entry this week is £3 / * £1 for GUEST LIST * + Free drinks for everyone too.

DJ Line Up:

John Dixon (Speed Queen/Robofunk)

Richard Williams (Speed Queen/Secret Sessions)

Expect the very best of funky/dirty electro house ALL NIGHT LONG BABY ;)!!!

This is gonna be a great night folks and I'm looking for all the support I can get. If you haven't been to Robofunk yet, then come down this week and I'll make sure you and your friends are well looked after and have a great night.

Hope to see you there!!!

John x

i think im gonna have to pop down to this in a couple of weeks- looks good, plus for £5/3 you can't complain at the price!!!

Thanks matey, you'll also be provided with some free drink tokens too so that when you go to the bar to buy a drink, you get a free spirit/mixer absolutely free (i.e. vodka & coke / malibu & coke / vodka & lemonade etc) I'll make sure that you'll have a few of these throughout the night, I like to look after people who come down and show their support ;)

Whenever your planning on coming down mate, give me a shout!!! :)

Archived