Well hello Sheffield forum..

Greetings to all from Thailand! I was busy looking for some old photo's of Sheffield on the net and spotted this web site and started reading some of the messages. I recognised quite a few names from the Heeley area especially from Annes Rd and Newfield schools, I was at Annes Rd from '59-'64then Newfield '64 to '69 and still remember many people I was at school with during that time, here are some of the names I can remember from Annes Rd., and Newfield hopefully I'll get the names right! Get back to me if your on the list or know anyone on the list OK...!! would be good to hear from you...!

Mick Ledgered Colin Copeland Karen Carter

Robert Street Jeff Pegg Christine Braddock

John Carter Roy Carnall Joan Rodgers

Brian Edwards Kevin Elliott Jane Allen

Richard Jordan David Roberts Lynn Shaw

Stephen Deakin Pat Howson Janet Fountain

Graham Marshall Michael Miles ? Angela Needham

Stephen Cosgrove Andrew Pearson Janet Bush

Kelvin Roberts Keith Drake ? Eileen Eyres

Best Wishes to all....hope to hear from you.

Hi my name,s catherine,you were also friends with Richard Johnstone.I remember you quite looked like each other. I also ripped a dress of mine because because i did,nt want to look to much of a sissy in front of you. (i had a crush on you)god i can feel myself blushing. Do you live in Thailand? Its the most amazing place i go as often as i can.

Regards Cathy

"Valleyites" seem to be all over the world these days. Myself, I'm still here !!!

Stiil, I have moved to the other side of the bridge from where I was in my childhood.

All the best to you from a rather wet Gleadless Valley.

Hi my name,s catherine,you were also friends with Richard Johnstone.I remember you quite looked like each other. I also ripped a dress of mine because because i did,nt want to look to much of a sissy in front of you. (i had a crush on you)god i can feel myself blushing. Do you live in Thailand? Its the most amazing place i go as often as i can.

Regards Cathy

Hello Cathy, nice of you to reply... you're spot on with Richard Johnstone we did knock around together for a few years after we left school but like most people we lost contact with each other over the years, but I hope he's OK. How about you? Do have a second name? Or do you wish to remain a secret? I've been coming to Thailand for the past 7 years now and before that I worked all over UK then France and US and 5yrs in NZ then 17yrs in Australia and then Thailand off and on from 2002! I can't seem to settle, thi must be summat wrong wi me!! No, but seriously I've enjoyed moving around and meeting lot's of different people, it,s been great and now I,m enjoying living in Thailand the people are nice and this is whwere I'm staying.(I think!) Well Cathy I,m flattered about the crush thing thank you, so do get back and tell me who you are! Take care for now.....Steve M.

"Valleyites" seem to be all over the world these days. Myself, I'm still here !!!

Stiil, I have moved to the other side of the bridge from where I was in my childhood.

All the best to you from a rather wet Gleadless Valley.

Hello DaveP. We ARE all over the world mate but we know where our roots are and it's always good to hear from the folks back home , thanks for your reply me old mate and hope to hear from you again sometime in the future, take care now....Steve M..... ps. Do you work with CAT gear?

Hello Cathy, nice of you to reply... you're spot on with Richard Johnstone we did knock around together for a few years after we left school but like most people we lost contact with each other over the years, but I hope he's OK. How about you? Do have a second name? Or do you wish to remain a secret? I've been coming to Thailand for the past 7 years now and before that I worked all over UK then France and US and 5yrs in NZ then 17yrs in Australia and then Thailand off and on from 2002! I can't seem to settle, thi must be summat wrong wi me!! No, but seriously I've enjoyed moving around and meeting lot's of different people, it,s been great and now I,m enjoying living in Thailand the people are nice and this is whwere I'm staying.(I think!) Well Cathy I,m flattered about the crush thing thank you, so do get back and tell me who you are! Take care for now.....Steve M.

Hi Steve ,my name back then was Kelly.Have not seen Richard for years.Last i heard he was living in Brighton.Do you remember Bob Steer? I also remember quite a few of the people you do. Well you lucky thing living in Thailand.I will be back there myself next year. Take care ,hope to hear from you soon.

Archived