Which football club has the most delusional set of fans?

sheffield united are the biggest bunch of winers ever

Second biggest (despite their large amount of whinging and bleating) as Newcastle have been relegated. I've heard that the Newcastle players have no relegation clause in their contracts so the wages won't reduce and they are loads in debt. The next Leeds?

Newcastle, hands down.

Many Sheffield Wednesday and Leeds Utd fans used to think they had some sort of right to be a Premier League side, but a few years in the lower leagues and abysmal finances seem to have finally tempered their zeal.

southampton, forest, charlton, Leicester.... etc etc... money talks. the gap between the prem and the championship is £££££££££££££££ssss.... there is nothing wrong with wanting your side in the top flight... as you say...abysmal finances.

when you fall... you fall...

a CWC illegal second place (our MEP is currently trying to get the result changed in European Court!)

More whinging and bleating. People close to me keep saying "forget the former things". Perhaps this muppet MEP should do the same.

sheffield united are the biggest bunch of winers ever

agreed.

stay in the championship and leave the football to people that can actually play there....premiership DOESNT want you. Delusional losers, you were cod shoite today.

By this I mean banging on about....

Deserving to be in a higher league

Having the best or most passionate fans

Being victimised by the authorities

Having a 'pedigree' of football (when they clearly don't)

How they have always been a big side (despite a lack of trophies and years in the lower league to dispute this.

In my opinion, Chelsea fans are the worst by a mile. Prior to the Russian Mafia taking over, their last league title win was in 1955, and they spent much of the 1980s kicking around the second division. Ken Bates bought a modicum of success during his wreckless tenure, but rather than spout on about how they are this footballing Leviathan, it might be worth the average blue remembering that they were teetering on the point of oblivion before Roman came along, and could be just another Leeds United now if it weren't for the grace of God.

Well my top 3 would have to be Leeds United number 1 without a shadow of a doubt, number 2 i would say Newcastle United, and im afraid for number 3 that accolade has to go to Sheffield United.

What is it with these club's with United in there name, is it something to do with aspiring to the mighty Manchester United or something.

Would agree on your first two Corkers but you are very childish nominating the blades. We have large attendances granted but we do not have the right to be in the premiership. We always bottle it in the play offs as shown yesterday. You are in the league where you deserve to be in the league. What makes me mad is people living in the past about what a great team they used to be, like the Leeds people, who obviously have a problem now they in the third tier. I suggest this post by you is another pathetic attempt at a wind up

Having seen the abuse so many Celtic fans have heaped upon Strachan I'm going to nominate Celtic as having the most delusional fans.

3 titles in 4 seasons, getting into the last 16 in Europe twice, whilst having to cope with all the debt O'Neil (who has an inferior domestic & European record) ran up and he gets vitriolic abuse from them. Yeah that's really going to make other managers keen to go to Celtic :loopy:

Archived