Robin Hood Pub, Millhouses.

The robinhood is great and the food is good, but I have never seen young children there,

however when we have respite children as a treat we take them to the moorlands which has a childrens play area which again is great the meals are ok but the peacock over the road is much nicer.

• 3 months later...

its a very odd place....twice I have gone there at about 10 mins after 12, to find the bar deserted and all the doors unlocked, and no sign of ANY staff at all....I did post this before, but now it happened again....if they wanted someone to come in and just take their entire bar stocks, it could easily be done. They really need to have a presence in the bar and not just think no one will come in.....people are not as nice as me...I waited 10 mins for service, nothing happened, so again, I left........there was a bell on the bar before to ring, but that was missing, and I shouted several times, but no one appeared to be downstairs. ....Hmmmmmmmmm

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived