Best Veggie Breakfast in Sheffield?

Ok, it's quite extravagant but I love going out for Breakfast on a Sunday. Only problem is, we can't seem to find many places that do good veggie breakfasts. Obviously, most places will do eggs on toast etc. but we're looking for the real thing!

My faves are:

*Mish Mash on Ecclsesall Road for amazing Eggs Florentine

*Taste on Ecclesall Road - been there for the first time today and they do their version of a veggie breakfast which includes home-made tuscan baked beans - yummy!

*Homemade in Nether Edge - gorgeous stuff but not open on a Sunday and quite pricey so only really suitable for an occasional treat

Anyone else got any recommendations - either of where to go or where NOT to go that you want to share with the good people of Sheffield?

Thanks,

Ruby :wave:

xxx

http://www.cafeeuro.org

This place is jolly nice. Sort of next to Go Outdoors and the climbing place (off London Road). £4.95 for veggie breakfast.

Doesn't seem to get horribly crowded which is a plus for me :-). I've had quite a few pleasant Sunday mornings there.

I reckon the ULTIMATE veggie breakfast in the area has to be the one from the cafe in Grindleford. That place is glorious. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.

Oh, and Nonna's Sunday brunch stuff has some eggs stuff, which I haven't tried but am planning to do so soon.

Have a dekko at their menu online, but I reckon the price is reasonably civilised (unless you are like me and then decide to have a hot chocolate AND some of their cake things straight afterwards for research purposes).

Thanks - I'll have to give them a go - that's my next few Sundays sorted anyway!

Think I'll give Cafe Euro a go first. I've driven past it loads of times but never would have guessed it was an organic, fairtrade place - and a veggie breakfast for a fiver sounds good to me!

Ok, it's quite extravagant but I love going out for Breakfast on a Sunday. Only problem is, we can't seem to find many places that do good veggie breakfasts. Obviously, most places will do eggs on toast etc. but we're looking for the real thing!

My faves are:

*Mish Mash on Ecclsesall Road for amazing Eggs Florentine

*Taste on Ecclesall Road - been there for the first time today and they do their version of a veggie breakfast which includes home-made tuscan baked beans - yummy!

*Homemade in Nether Edge - gorgeous stuff but not open on a Sunday and quite pricey so only really suitable for an occasional treat

Anyone else got any recommendations - either of where to go or where NOT to go that you want to share with the good people of Sheffield?

Thanks,

Ruby :wave:

xxx

Cafe Ceres on Sharrowvale Road do nice veggie breakfasts!

Wetherspoons, with a pint of ale. :gag::D

Actually, Weatherspoon's breakfast isn't that bad! Been to the Palace in Woodseats before - couldn't complain about the price and the food was ok but I'm not a fan of sitting in a pub with no windows whilst people are drinking at 11am in the morning!

Archived