2 for 1 pubs in sheff

owl4eva

we went to aunt sallys last night for my birthday meal.....NEVER again!!there was 11 of us 7 adults and 4 kids...we asked to put some tabels together so we could all sit together,well,anyone would think id asked them to stick needles in their eyes!!my god,first a dirty look,so i said if its a problem we dont mind the kids together and the adults on another table?....que another dirty look,a huff,and a "move then whilst i put em together".."that do ya?"!!!......

so,,,,!!ok maybe she's had a bad day...lets just order the food..can we have it all together?we dont mind waiting...

two meals came out 20mins after ordering....then another two 10minutes later.....then two kids meals 5 mins after that...then another two meals 10 mins after along with the other kids meals....then last of all and not least,a whole 45mins after the first meal came out,another meal!!!......would't mind if the food was worth it,but the pasta was hard and dry,the garlic bread could of killed some one if thrown(and boy was i tempted to throw it at miss no manners)the steak was burnt to a cinder even though it was asked to be done medium......

you know what....i could go on forever but i cant cos im loosing the will to live,!!lets just say....its the last time we will be going to aunt sallys!!

we went to aunt sallys last night for my birthday meal.....NEVER again!!there was 11 of us 7 adults and 4 kids...we asked to put some tabels together so we could all sit together,well,anyone would think id asked them to stick needles in their eyes!!my god,first a dirty look,so i said if its a problem we dont mind the kids together and the adults on another table?....que another dirty look,a huff,and a "move then whilst i put em together".."that do ya?"!!!......

so,,,,!!ok maybe she's had a bad day...lets just order the food..can we have it all together?we dont mind waiting...

two meals came out 20mins after ordering....then another two 10minutes later.....then two kids meals 5 mins after that...then another two meals 10 mins after along with the other kids meals....then last of all and not least,a whole 45mins after the first meal came out,another meal!!!......would't mind if the food was worth it,but the pasta was hard and dry,the garlic bread could of killed some one if thrown(and boy was i tempted to throw it at miss no manners)the steak was burnt to a cinder even though it was asked to be done medium......

you know what....i could go on forever but i cant cos im loosing the will to live,!!lets just say....its the last time we will be going to aunt sallys!!

Sort of confirms what I said about poor, surly service and vile food. Doesn't sound like anything's changed! :rant:

Archived