How does Sheffield nightlife compare to other adjacant northern cities?

mr me

I am so sorry fellow posters I got carried away a bit there .

We are just so tired of some people just wanting to put you down, It seems this is more prelivent in Sheffield, all we want to do is try and improve what sheffield has to offer, its not even for the money Club Shhhh is actualy a not for profit company all proceeds go back into the community work we do , and you think after four years, of investing and hard graft that the authorities and others would try and help rather than screw you and try and kick you when you are down, and maybe just maybe we all have ourselves to blame for such a dire nightlife , And maybe it was not the brightest of ideas to take on a huge project

in a listed building , we should of just opened another concrete bunker on west street and played the same music as everyone else, my bank balance would be full , the council would be happy, and I would not have to explain myself,

I will go now perhaps agent **** beep Beep Twa- could get hold of me offline and we could iron out our differences in a more civilised manner

Thank You once again, sorry for for going off on one.

...In terms of Gay Scenes, Manchester and Leeds are head and shoulders above Sheffield, as both have actual 'Gay Villages' whereas Sheffield has a small number of widely scattered gay venues. However, Sheffield is much better for Gay venues than Rotherham (which has none), and Barnsley and Doncaster; the re-opening of Sanctuary is an especially positive development. Like us, Barnsley and Doncaster both have Gay Prides, but Sheffield also has its very own little Gay Arts Festival -GALA- as I am sure you will all know lol.

I will go now perhaps agent **** beep Beep Twa- could get hold of me offline and we could iron out our differences...

Nothing to iron out. There's no chance in the hell the majority of promoters will go near your club while you remain in charge, because the general consensus is you're little better than thieves. And it isn't just relating to the club either, there is no shortage of people who've had dealings with you in other matters who say the same.

But don't take my word for it, ask around... You might have convinced yourselves with the hard-done-by 'champion of the underground' act, but nobody else is fooled.

Archived