Dove & Rainbow -Whats your views

I dont think so, but not been in there so cannot comment.....We are an old school pub and one of a dying breed in this part of town.......but we a chav free zone despite the location, trackie bottoms and strutting gangster types are regularly buried in concrete in the cellar.......:hihi:

its nice that your not so judgmental, and take everybody as they are, regardless of sex/age/race/religion or what clothes they wear.

its nice that your not so judgmental' date=' and take everybody as they are, regardless of sex/age/race/religion or what clothes they wear.[/quote']

Try living next door to the Bankers Draft Mate and you MIGHT just want to rethink that comment:hihi:

Now this WILL be interesting!!!! Unfortunately, the majority of my regular customers are not members of this forum (I think only 2 are in fact) so it will probably be very one sided.....

Yes very one sided :D

I like the place too :help:

I dont think so, but not been in there so cannot comment.....We are an old school pub and one of a dying breed in this part of town.......but we a chav free zone despite the location, trackie bottoms and strutting gangster types are regularly buried in concrete in the cellar.......:hihi:

Do you remember the tracksuit bottoms we had hanging on the wall :hihi:

my own personnal opinion is that it's a bit of a sh** hole

Why did you have to post that comment?

My personal opinion is that you perform that act at least once a day so then it wouldn't matter what your opinion is!

You know it is good to see many people giving positive feedback to someone's passion and way of making a living. You come on here and ruin the thread. So why say anything if it is not going to be constructive or positive!:huh:

Why did you have to post that comment?

My personal opinion is that you perform that act at least once a day so then it wouldn't matter what your opinion is!

You know it is good to see many people giving positive feedback to someone's passion and way of making a living. You come on here and ruin the thread. So why say anything if it is not going to be constructive or positive!:huh:

hey hang on there, the thread is called "Dove & Rainbow - whats your views" not "Dove & Rainbow - what are your positive views" ! he's only given his view, in fairness the view is a little harsh , and it would have been nice for him to have expalined why he thinks its a Sh*t hole.

hey hang on there' date=' the thread is called "Dove & Rainbow - whats your views" not "Dove & Rainbow - what are your positive views" ! he's only given his view, in fairness the view is a little harsh , and it would have been nice for him to have expalined why he thinks its a Sh*t hole.[/quote']

I agree, I dont expect 100% praise, but thanks for supporting me there 2 posts back....I like to hear what people DON'T like about the Dove too......its all taken on board one way or the other. So please with ref to previous poster tell me what you dislike and why you think its a ----hole.

But historically in every town and city you will find that so called ----holes are often some of the most popular pubs/bars/clubs around......its the people that make a place, NOT the decor or condition of the venue itself......if you look at the list of pubs/bars that have closed in Sheffield over the last year you will find a significant % of them are relatively new undertakings rather than 'old skool' pubs......the tide is turning, and I believe that the tidal wave of new bland 'clone' bars that have sprung up will all vanish within the next 2 years as the old Credit crunch continues to chomp away at Sheffields pub/bar stock.......

Archived