Jeremy Kyle show about the postcode gangs

I saw the programme. It is in NO WAY representetive of the people of Sheffield. It was an attempt to make good TV by cheapening our area. Most people in Sheffield are lovely, but to show all the lovely people would not make good TV. People like Kyle sicken me.

I understand that I'll be shot down by certain elements for this on here, but is it a coincidence that the vast majority of gunshot and knife victims are black or Asian? Reading the Times article highlighted earlier in the thread, we have mentioned a young boy from Congo, Somalian gangs and gangs from other African countries.

They moved from these countries partly because of lawlessness and the dangers of simply walking outside. What gives them the right to come over here and play out their war? Is it because they know our justice system is a soft target? While these idiots continue to shoot themselves it's of no major concern. I just feel sorry for the decent law abiding citizens who have to put up with this crap on a day to day basis, whether they have lived in the city for 80 years or recently came from abroad.

I understand that I'll be shot down by certain elements for this on here, but is it a coincidence that the vast majority of gunshot and knife victims are black or Asian? Reading the Times article highlighted earlier in the thread, we have mentioned a young boy from Congo, Somalian gangs and gangs from other African countries.

They moved from these countries partly because of lawlessness and the dangers of simply walking outside. What gives them the right to come over here and play out their war? Is it because they know our justice system is a soft target? While these idiots continue to shoot themselves it's of no major concern. I just feel sorry for the decent law abiding citizens who have to put up with this crap on a day to day basis, whether they have lived in the city for 80 years or recently came from abroad.

It`s almost always poor boys from deprived areas; I think that`s more significant.

There is simply too much violence on the streets and we need to understand what the root cause is, we then need to take whatever action is needed.

In my opinion giving these kids "a good hiding" could be the way to break the cycle of violence. By giving a "good hiding", it could show kids that violence never solves problems.

There is simply too much violence on the streets and we need to understand what the root cause is, we then need to take whatever action is needed.

In my opinion giving these kids "a good hiding" could be the way to break the cycle of violence. By giving a "good hiding", it could show kids that violence never solves problems.

im with you on that ,but id like to see it go much much further.

ive always been a supporter of bringing back hanging ,and life inprisonment without parole.

if someone leaves the house carrying a knife -that is intent.

for this crime alone it should be life without parole .and if that person uses the knife and stabs someone the death penalty should be brought back and enforced.

we have to get tough with these yobs who think they are hard men

I saw the programme. It is in NO WAY representetive of the people of Sheffield. It was an attempt to make good TV by cheapening our area. Most people in Sheffield are lovely, but to show all the lovely people would not make good TV. People like Kyle sicken me.

Yeah because it's much worse.

Do all you jeremy kyle haters hate him because he tells it how it is?

Yeah because it's much worse.

Do all you jeremy kyle haters hate him because he tells it how it is?

What Kyle has done is to portray the Sheffield area as one that is lawless and is rife with gun and knife crime. Yes it does happen, we know and accept that but it is by no means the norm. People from other areas who watched the show will now have a lasting impression of Sheffield as a city full of thugs going around robbing and shooting and stabbing each other. This clearly is not the case. His show did not put the problem into perspective.

What Kyle has done is to portray the Sheffield area as one that is lawless and is rife with gun and knife crime. Yes it does happen, we know and accept that but it is by no means the norm. People from other areas who watched the show will now have a lasting impression of Sheffield as a city full of thugs going around robbing and shooting and stabbing each other. This clearly is not the case. His show did not put the problem into perspective.

I think it did. Maybe now someone or something may be done to make sheffield a much better place!

Of course other places are having the same problem, but we need more stuff like this in order to make changes.

Archived