Jeremy Kyle show about the postcode gangs

it's just kyle trying to boost his falling ratings,i would like to see him come back ina years time and see if he made a differance,if youth workers,police and social workers cant fix it what chance does a t v media man have ? does he think he is so special thatan appearance by him leaves the kids in awe and they will do as he tells them,thepoor demented fool,his ego is as big as his paycheque,he is a nobody who thinks he is somebody

well said :thumbsup: so true

at least j kyle has had the guts to come and visit the lowlife and the gangs on the streets at least he has got the ******** to go there, can you imagine going there yourself when the gangs are around like someone else said on here you only have to look at the shootings gangs etc they are either black or asian says it all really

J Kyle might be delusional and he may ride high on his horse wherever he goes but i don't think he's a bad person. Yeah he's condescending and has one of those faces you just want to punch but there are worse people in the world than him.

Also, what would be the point of showing the good parts of sheffield? It might make a lovely show but it doesn't happen for the same reason you see mostly bad stuff when you watch the news.

J Kyle might be delusional and he may ride high on his horse wherever he goes but i don't think he's a bad person. Yeah he's condescending and has one of those faces you just want to punch but there are worse people in the world than him.

Also, what would be the point of showing the good parts of sheffield? It might make a lovely show but it doesn't happen for the same reason you see mostly bad stuff when you watch the news.

I see what your saying, but....we can watch the news, see poor people dying , kids starving, war, more imigrants more job loss's more poverty for the uk. People in the real world aint got loads of money to pull out like the rich and famous and think money makes a better life all round, we live in the real world and face upto problems of everyday strife, what makes people think jeremy kyle can do miracles and change what has allways been happening, And will keep happening, the news is just a wider picture of the world today and i cannot see any improvement even with the law , so how is j.kyle going to change it ? thats what i want to know:suspect: tell you what if he can do miracles i will take my hat off to him

at least j kyle has had the guts to come and visit the lowlife and the gangs on the streets at least he has got the ******** to go there, can you imagine going there yourself when the gangs are around like someone else said on here you only have to look at the shootings gangs etc they are either black or asian says it all really

With a security team around me, cameras to record anything etc etc...yes, I can quite imagine going there myself

he may have security team there but they wasn't shown on the clip they would be somewhere in the background that doesn't mean to say when i watched this programme they were quite a few rough looking thugs some spaced out with drugs it could have turned nasty but it didn't, nobody in they right would walk alone in these areas at least he had the guts to do something with or without security, you can slag him off all you like but at least hes trying to do something.

Archived