Jeremy Kyle show about the postcode gangs

I don’t think it was particularly negative.

It highlighted knife crime exists. That’s no secret. It also showed the positives in a community and people and kids who are trying to do something positive about it.

It did show the council have their head in the sand mind.

I can’t stand Kyle, but it wasn’t all bad.

Why is it that whenever a London TV company come to Sheffield its always about something negative?! How about a documentary on the city that has significantly LESS knife and gun crime than the other large cities?

Absolutely. Thanks to our proud steel industry Sheffield has been producing top quality knives for many years. How about Mr Kyle concentrating on the craftsmanship of the knives rather than what they get used for?

Now, can somebody who knows the Stubbin community centre let us know how successful the idea was of a late night opening youth centre open to all young people irrespective of postcode area?

I was wondering did the kids from Pitsmoor and the Manor trek to Stubbin to play on the wii? Do they still?

So because Sheffield is lower than , say Leeds, it's a good thing....

Knife / Gun crime..FULL STOP.. is wrong no matter how small

True, but doesn't London and Manchester have much worse problems? Why pick on Sheffield? Whenever any TV station goes near Sheffield they always seem to pick the local retard to talk too. No wonder people think our town is grim!

Archived