The Plug on Saturday

suzymay

Hey there,

Im off to Plug on Saturday. I see from the website it opens at 10:30 but i cant see any idication of when it closes, does anyone know?

I was also wondering if anyone that goes on a saturday could recommend a time to go, i remember going about 12ish before and the q was very big and another time i went at 1:30 and walked straight in.

I know some places ahve a time they stop peole entering.

Any help would be great, thanks very much

Suze

2nd worst club in Sheffield behind embrace. An absolute dump filled with festering scumballs.

hahaha, the typical miserable "im better than everyone else" and "i dont like people having a good time" sheffield forum poster.

its a decent club, some decent names play there, no trouble, good fun. lighten up.

hahaha, the typical miserable "im better than everyone else" and "i dont like people having a good time" sheffield forum poster.

its a decent club, some decent names play there, no trouble, good fun. lighten up.

Im miserable because you like going to dumps? Awful dingy place, full of students full of sweaty faced w@nkers.

don't feed the troll sharp :)

Archived