DIASHA birthday celebration with Dan J & David Hardy - Friday June 12th

Diasha

Well, first off, a great big thank you to those that made it down for Fish Go Deep. What a great night! Before you get chance to take breadth we have another party lined up…

Our next shindig is going to be a little special as we celebrate resident Alex Cooke’s birthday! To help the night along with a big swing we have drafted in a few friends…

DAN J (Scuba)

DAVID HARDY (Jus’House)

Live percussion with KITO MORALES and live saxophonist VINCE (I-Witness)

Dan J returns after rocking the Diasha Easter party. For those who were lucky to be there that night caught a fantastic set of straight up, underground deep house music. With so many years experience DJ’ing alongside the best and holding residencies at the cities finest; Remedy, NY Sushi, Bed and the ever-popular Scuba, Danny is a very accomplished DJ who knows how to get people movin!

Next, we are very pleased to welcome ‘man about town’ David Hardy. A popular person on the Sheffield house scene, recent years have seen David promote nights such as Maintain and Act Like Ya Know and have close association with More About Music parties. David has played alongside house luminaries such as Phil Asher and Jose Carretas of Restless Soul, Inland Knights and Simbad. As co-owner of the up and coming Jus’House record label David has continued the high musical pedigree by releasing tracks from Chicago house don Craig Loftis and Aphrodisiax of Soul Heaven fame. We look forward to seeing David down at Diasha.

To keep the party moving we welcome back to Diasha, Sheffield legend and all round entertainer Kito Morales. A Latin percussionist of some caliber Kito will be providing musical accompaniment on the night as will saxophonist Vince of I-Witness fame.

Trying to tie all this together whilst celebrating his 21st birthday will be resident Alex Cooke. Looking like a great party…!

Diasha

Deep House Music

Dan J (Scuba) & David Hardy (Jus’House)

Alex Cooke

Live Percussion - Kito Morales

Live Saxophone - Vincent (I-Witness)

Penelope’s (Next to the Odeon)

53-55 Arundel Gate//Sheffield//S1

Friday June 12th

£5//11pm entrance

DIASHA MYSPACE - http://www.myspace.com/diashamusic

DIASHA FACEBOOK GROUP - http://groups.to/diashamusic/

nice one fellas. This is warming up nicely, hope you can make it down :)

I shall be there about midnight, as per - can you send me a text please mate or drop me a mail with your tel no; I've changed phones and not all the numbers have come across, think yours was stored on the memory rather than sim. See you tomorrow.

Archived