Teens in Dinnington?

Hi, this might sound a little sad but i go to my mums who lives in Dinnington every couple of weeks to saty a few nights, i have been going for almost 6 years and i have absolutely nothing to do!!!!!

I need to mae some friends over there soon cause im going out of my mind with boredom, last time i went across i spent 7 hours sat in the chair in my room listening to music and without moving!!!

I like most things, playing football etc..

I am also in Parkour (http://www.Parkour.com) and it would be cool if i met someone with similiar interests!!!!

Wow, sounds a little like a personals ad but oh well!!!

Originally posted by viking

I will PM you a members name who lives in Dinny that is always on the lookout for friends.

Dinny is not the most Exciting place for kids.

Dont i know it, cant really see myself going in the lyric theatre! lol

I work with 'young people' quite a lot, you guys have really pre-conceived ideas about things. Take that event for eg:

£3 - lasts 4 hours

Professional breakdancers - even if you don't dance you can watch their skill

pro- DJ - ditto above

meet new people

It's not just young people, but if you get set in your ways, then how are you ever going to become a well rounded person?? I thought the pont of your post was that you were fed of being inside??! fun?? I was merely suggesting an idea......

• 2 weeks later...

or shane u cud post me a txt my numbers XXXXXXXXXX k im not on the net much u c xxxx

[MOD NOTE] Posting phone numbers on an open forum is generally considered to be a Bad Idea not only will your intended recipient get it, but so will the rest of the world! If you want to pass on a phone number we suggest PM-ing it

Archived