Josephines in the 80's Monday nights .....

Hi if you want to hear that type of music have you tried Jocosa on West St next Tesco ? The music is very good on Fridays.... I think you will be very surprised with the quality and the range of 60's, 70's & 80's soul music played. Plus it's free all night to get in

• 9 months later...

Anyone remember a guy from late 70's early 80's named ray, portugese/spanish/italian descent. slicked back hair, olive skin. Bit of a ladies man. Used to hang around with some latin american guys- Victor, Juan? If anyone has any info or may know someone who knows/knew him, please contact me.

Thanks

[quote, Do any ladies remember that lovely old lady who used to keep the toilets clean and she had perfume, curling tongues and hairspray? She was a lovely woman.

Brenda.

I remember Alistair one of the bouncers i think.

OMG, trip down memory lane. I didnt think the old posers comment would be here though, what a laugh, as if people from Sheffield would do such a thing. I was Scamps/Josies girl, and 30 years later still striking a pose and dancing round my Moschino in my Manola's! Love it!

It was full of 10 bob millionaires with chest wigs and chocolate medalions. Never had a good night out there to be honest.

my god how boring are you bet you spent most of your nights in the cannon:hihi:

OMG, trip down memory lane. I didnt think the old posers comment would be here though, what a laugh, as if people from Sheffield would do such a thing. I was Scamps/Josies girl, and 30 years later still striking a pose and dancing round my Moschino in my Manola's! Love it!

I was in scamps and josies at the same time as you and enjoyed every minute of it. Dave Rothwell was the manager of scamps and Joe Durrant was the boncer.

Time just passed too quickly, I remember saying to my pals "look at all these old blokes about 35", before I knew it I had become one of them.

I was in scamps and josies at the same time as you and enjoyed every minute of it. Dave Rothwell was the manager of scamps and Joe Durrant was the boncer.

Time just passed too quickly, I remember saying to my pals "look at all these old blokes about 35", before I knew it I had become one of them.

You never think of being old when you are young and having fun, every day is just made for partying. I dont think the same can be said of todays generation of young people, they have too many pressures. I lived to go out to night clubs and hardly ever stayed in. Is that why I never had any money?

You never think of being old when you are young and having fun, every day is just made for partying. I dont think the same can be said of todays generation of young people, they have too many pressures. I lived to go out to night clubs and hardly ever stayed in. Is that why I never had any money?

I was the same spent every penny having the time of my life.

Archived