How long does first class recorded delivery take to arrive?

Probably thursday depending what time of day it is posted...

I bought something from ebay late last monday night, they assured me it would be here by friday (as I needed it for saturday night)

And I paid £15 for courier delivery.

Guess what - its still not here...

Special deliveries are usually there the day after it's posted.

Example...I send money to Sheffield once a month on a Thursday(from Scotland)It has always arrived at the address on the Friday before 1pm.

Don't forget you have to sign for it when it arrives.

well the man said it wud be posted by 1st class recoreded so it will be posted 2 moro so thursday i will probs get it then as i need it for saturday ???????????????????????????????????????????????? w.b

Special deliveries are usually there the day after it's posted.

Example...I send money to Sheffield once a month on a Thursday(from Scotland)It has always arrived at the address on the Friday before 1pm.

Don't forget you have to sign for it when it arrives.

Special delivery is guaranteed to arrive, but recorded delivery is not. It's no quicker than ordinary first class, the only difference being the recipient has to sign for it.

First class ought to get the OP's parcel delivered by Thursday, but there are no guarantees.

• 2 years later...

ive brought this blackberry on a friday night on ebay.. and i was contacting the seller to ask when he can post it.. first of all he said on saturday.. ovi wasnt going to do that. so he said to me last night he will post the item on monday morning.. and when i look at the item it says (not posted) i have tryed getting hold of the buyer. as i told him i will need it by wednesday or thursday.

but the whole of this thread is...

how long does it take a 1st class recorded delivery take? but its from northampton but im in southampton

anyone help me

regards

samii

Archived