How long does first class recorded delivery take to arrive?

ive brought this blackberry on a friday night on ebay.. and i was contacting the seller to ask when he can post it.. first of all he said on saturday.. ovi wasnt going to do that. so he said to me last night he will post the item on monday morning.. and when i look at the item it says (not posted) i have tryed getting hold of the buyer. as i told him i will need it by wednesday or thursday.

but the whole of this thread is...

how long does it take a 1st class recorded delivery take? but its from northampton but im in southampton

anyone help me

regards

samii

Usually till the postman knocks on the door for you to sign for it.

But on a serious note they say 2 days as a norm.

Depends whether or not you or someone else in your house is in to sign for it, if so you should get it within 3 days, if not you'll have to fetch it from your local sorting office.

ive brought this blackberry on a friday night on ebay.. and i was contacting the seller to ask when he can post it.. first of all he said on saturday.. ovi wasnt going to do that. so he said to me last night he will post the item on monday morning.. and when i look at the item it says (not posted) i have tryed getting hold of the buyer. as i told him i will need it by wednesday or thursday.

but the whole of this thread is...

how long does it take a 1st class recorded delivery take? but its from northampton but im in southampton

anyone help me

regards

samii

The sender is an idiot if he sent a blackberry by recorded delivery. It needs to be by special for something so valuable.

The thread has had nearly 18,000 views. Obviously a very important question.

That's probably because the OP has been keeping us in suspense for 2 1/2 years over whether their item arrived in time. I for one have been checking in on a daily basis and let me tell you the not knowing has been driving me to distraction.

jb

Archived