The new Islam megathread part 3

Do you accept evolution?

Do you mean "Do I think the Earth is only 4/6 thousand years old?"

No, I don't.

as I said in another post, some time ago, I think there was something, some force, that caused the earth to come into existence, some call it the big bang, others call it God...

Do you mean "Do I think the Earth is only 4/6 thousand years old?"

No, I don't.

as I said in another post, some time ago, I think there was something, some force, that caused the earth to come into existence, some call it the big bang, others call it God...

Yes but do you believe in evolution as in the 'Ascent of Man' concept where we evolved from primitive beings; or do you believe that one day there weren't any Humans and the next there were?

Tab1 do you agree that basically the Bible and the quoran are basically the same book although granted changed to suit the ,shall we say geographical areas.For instance you have Mohamed as the big cheese,Christians have Jesus Christ.
Zaboor(Book of David), Toraat, Anjeel(The Bible) and the Qur'an, are four books of four of the Prophets that Islam recognises as giving the very same message of one God etc. There were others but four are regarded as having been given revelations that these four books were compiled of.The Qur’an presents all the different Prophets of Allah as belonging to one single brotherhood; all had a similar prophetic mission and the same basic message. Because of this, the fundamental teachings of the major faiths cannot be contradictory, even if there has been a considerable passage of time between the different prophetic missions, because the source of these missions was one: Almighty God, Allah.. All of the prophets are regarded as of equal and not as big cheese or small cheese as you describe it.

The problem with people like you is that the truth hurts because at the end truth always wins regardless of all the witch hunting and name calling that the likes of you rely on.
:hihi::hihi:Indeed truth does hurt, I'm in stitches and it hurts to laugh any more at your unintentional humor:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Ah the intelligent one is back, has your cousin put the dummy back in, if you want to practice your barbaric backward religion then go and do it somewhere it doesn't affect others, just like smoking it causes a cancer wherever it goes,

or is it that there isn't there a benefit system in those countries, seems strange how there's a strong need to come to this country to practise,

and then you turn round and say we don't understand islam, we don't want to, we can see the damage it's done around the globe, it's a pariah religion, it feeds on hate.

That is a good post retwerp, a proper grumpy old man type of a post, well done,………………. and I am so thankful that you are a has been, and wayyyy past your sell by date. I simply can't argue with such a bitter and twisted old bloke so you carry on chuntering your garbage and we'll just have to put up with it. Islam tells us to respect oldies even when they become senile and incontinent and confused and abusive but we are told once they were normal people too:hihi::hihi:

I believe, in Muslim parlance, these people are known as Imams.
Indeed you do have some odd beliefs, try basing your beliefs on knowledge rather than prejudice , then you'll see it works wonders:hihi::hihi:

And your next line of wisdom is..........................................

I try not to relate world history to when my mother in law got an indoors lavatory or what conditions my family lived in. Give us some more of your self centred gems Bassman62. What does it feel like to be still waiting for spoils of the empire?:hihi::hihi::hihi: We didn't have an indoor lavy 'cus of the immigrants:lol:

Archived