The new Islam megathread part 3

I try not to relate world history to when my mother in law got an indoors lavatory or what conditions my family lived in. Give us some more of your self centred gems Bassman62. What does it feel like to be still waiting for spoils of the empire?:hihi::hihi::hihi: We didn't have an indoor lavy 'cus of the immigrants:lol:
And your next gem is?

I try not to relate world history to when my mother in law got an indoors lavatory or what conditions my family lived in. Give us some more of your self centred gems Bassman62. What does it feel like to be still waiting for spoils of the empire?:hihi::hihi::hihi: We didn't have an indoor lavy 'cus of the immigrants:lol:

What rights would be given to homosexual and transgender people under Islam? Would they be killed? Would they have equality?

What rights would be given to homosexual and transgender people under Islam? Would they be killed? Would they have equality?
He doesn't know; he's so puddled that he's got his threads confused, at this moment he's spinning round in circles screeching exterminate, exterminate, exterminate, exterminate, soon he'll fall over in a puff of smoke (we can only hope).

Under Islam? No silly it's not Islam looking for your votes, that's the BNP, you're on the wrong thread. There is not about to be an Islamic government here anytime soon so don't get your proverbials in a twist, if you wear them or not is not Islam's business. Whether you bend forward or backward for the BNP is none of Islam's business either.

In majority Muslim countries there are Homosexuals and although no special privilege is granted in law, equal rights are given and their sexual preference is treated as a private matter for them. There are the likes of the BNP hate mongers in Islamic society too who use religion to hate but Muslims have their idiots as Britain has you.

Islam however has the same view on homosexuality as the Christianity in that it regards it as un-natural activity, but it exists and Muslims co exist, as we do here. My own cousin is Gay and still very much part of our family so go spread your hate somewhere else weirdo:hihi:

He doesn't know; he's so puddled that he's got his threads confused, at this moment he's spinning round in circles screeching exterminate, exterminate, exterminate, exterminate, soon he'll fall over in a puff of smoke (we can only hope).
:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:Fantastic, more please another brilliant post, you are hlliarious, are all you scroungers as funny?:hihi::hihi:

OOOOh me ribs are hurtin!!:lol: We didn't have a toilet because of the immigrants ha ha ha, I love your humor!:lol:

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:Fantastic, more please another brilliant post, you are hlliarious, are all you scroungers as funny?:hihi::hihi:

OOOOh me ribs are hurtin!!:lol: We didn't have a toilet because of the immigrants ha ha ha, I love your humor!:lol:

I don't mind a laugh but if you're going to make out you're quoting me then quote me and don't distort what I said.

I don't mind a laugh but if you're going to make out you're quoting me then quote me and don't distort what I said.

Oh thousands pardons sir, me only understand littal English and me only here to take jaab off white man, and not let scoungers have indoor toilets. Please forgive me for distortions, me did not realise distortion only reserved for the racist BNP supporters.:hihi::hihi:

I think both Tab1 and Plain Talker should stop shirking the questions and answer what people are asking.
What the hell are you on about? What questions? What shirking?:huh:

Insults deserve appropriate responses, and idiotic questions deserve idiotic answers, so have you an intelligent or an idiotic question?

Come to think of it why should we, who the hell do you think you are to demand anything others should do, go take a running jump!!!:rant::hihi::hihi::hihi:

What the hell are you on about? What questions? What shirking?:huh:

Insults deserve appropriate responses, and idiotic questions deserve idiotic answers, so have you an intelligent or an idiotic question?

Come to think of it why should we, who the hell do you think you are to demand anything others should do, go take a running jump!!!:rant::hihi::hihi::hihi:

A very telling non reply tab1. It says much about you and your Religion.

Archived