The new Islam megathread part 3

Maybe I am missing something here or even misunderstood, please correct me if I'm wrong, but the way you have worded that, it seems you feel that you shouldn't answer any questions put to you. If thats the case, why are you even participating in this discussion?
I really don't know, maybe a force of habit, what's your excuse?;) Since you haven't asked an intelligent or otherwise question why are you participating on this discussion anyway?

Oh thousands pardons sir, me only understand littal English and me only here to take jaab off white man, and not let scoungers have indoor toilets. Please forgive me for distortions, me did not realise distortion only reserved for the racist BNP supporters.:hihi::hihi:

Another witty post by the racist, whats wrong tab1 not bright enough to answer questions, so revert to your usual babyish namecalling.

Another witty post by the racist, whats wrong tab1 not bright enough to answer questions, so revert to your usual babyish namecalling.

yawwwwwwwwwn...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

So you'd deny people's right to believe what they want? What does that make you?
How much freedom of choice do you think the Muslim women have in this matter Halibut? Do you think that they really want it?

Archived