The new Islam megathread part 3

I really don't know, maybe a force of habit, what's your excuse?;) Since you haven't asked an intelligent or otherwise question why are you participating on this discussion anyway?
There you go again.

Your religion is a farce like others as you don't know for sure whether its real or not hence calling it a faith. A faith is just that, born out of an ideology passed down from the cult. Reality is another thing.

Don't you feel stupid being bound by ideological laws from 1400yrs ago when man didn't have a clue about science and dinosaurs when we can prove such things have existed?

You come across as a very insulting person, the kind that your own religion looks down on everyone else. You call most people names like a child and play the race card to the point that you make it look like a Joker.

Hmmmmm:hihi:Indeed I must come across as just that to you, and from the perspective you have displayed I can understand why. To be honest if I come across as insulting to an absolute moaron then that is a job well done, it shows the something has hit home on target. Your knowledge of Islam and intelligence is displayed in these short lines

You still have the same aim and that is to try and take over the world by stealth as one to one combat would never do it, hence terrorism.

How can anyone with sound mind argue with an idiot who actually believes that sort of garbage? Have a nice ignorant life.:thumbsup:

I can't see where you have answered a question without evading it and adding an insult.

Answer me one, what is the difference between the Hadiths and the Quran?

Why do Pakistani's want to live here? It isn't a Muslim land.

Well brain of racist Britain, can you point to a question on topic that needs answering? Till this one and I shall answer.

The difference between Qur'an and Hadith is on your friend Google to read through, or is doing that beyond you. You make retep look normal.:rolleyes:

Qur'an is the revelation of God to an illiterate man from Arabia, and the Hadith is a collection of anecdotal collection of bits of info about the Prophet's life compiled some time after the passing away of the prophet Mohammed(pbu). They can not compare, one is believed by Muslims to be word of God and the other word of man.

As for why Pakistanis want to live here, well maybe you are on the wrong thread.

Listen sarcastic fool I said that we didn't benefit from the exploitation of the British Empire and pointed out the poor conditions that people (working class) were living under well after WWII, you have misquoted and misconstrued that to me blaming the immigrant influx.

Stiop being a prat it seems that you have no answers other than to twist what people have written.

Oh deary me your victim mentality has no bounds.:hihi::hihi: I have sought to point out the stupidity of blaming immigrants because your mother in law doidn't have an indoor toilet. If you didn't wish to portray your victimhood then why winge on about it to garner support for a racist party? Now stop crying and wasting bandwidth posting pointless posts for your own psychotherapy.:rant:

Although there are faults with all religios the thread is about Islam.

I think the thread title is a bit of a paradox in that Islam is a backward way of life.

This is for various reasons-

1. Muslims do not mix with other religions. As I've asked before, are the women free to enter into relationships with black or white none Muslims? This rule doesn't appear to apply to the Muslim men though who frequently have relationships with white / black women. I used to live in Upperthorpe and saw enough of them pick prostitutes up in black cabs!

2. Do Muslims accept that gay men and women have the right to be treated similar to anyone else. Would they accept a gay Muslim in a high position within their faith?

3. A large number of Muslims in this country, although they will not admit it, support terrorists. They apease us and deny it in public but its plain to see. Can any muslim state, without a but, that the attacks are inhuman and unjustyfied?

4. Do Muslims accept that because there are numerous organisations set up to represent their views, white christian / athiest people are entitled to the same?

Don't think their will be any answers just the usual response!

Well brain of racist Britain, can you point to a question on topic that needs answering?

The difference between Qur'an and Hadith is on your friend Google to read through, or is doing that beyond you. You make retep look normal.:rolleyes:

Qur'an is the revelation of God to an illiterate man from Arabia, and the Hadith is a collection of anecdotal collection of bits of info about the Prophet's life compiled some time after the passing away of the prophet Mohammed(pbu). They can not compare, one is believed by Muslims to be word of God and the other word of man.

As for why Pakistanis want to live here, well maybe you are on the wrong thread.

retep aint the one sticking his rear in the air five times a day, nor is he the one who is brainwashed into thinking there is something called god, so o ignorant one who's the fool who believes the words of this illiterate (as you call him) moon worshiping pedophile even his mates were at it, one who say's it's ok to practice pedophilia on young boys but you cant marry their mother if you do.

Not my words but it's written so it must be true.:hihi:

Although there are faults with all religios the thread is about Islam.

I think the thread title is a bit of a paradox in that Islam is a backward way of life.

This is for various reasons-

1. Muslims do not mix with other religions. As I've asked before, are the women free to enter into relationships with black or white none Muslims? This rule doesn't appear to apply to the Muslim men though who frequently have relationships with white / black women. I used to live in Upperthorpe and saw enough of them pick prostitutes up in black cabs!

In my experience there is a tendency for Pakistani origin Muslims to be rather insular and I'm not aware of any mixed marriages/relationships (although I'm sure they exist). I think these tend to be more prominent in the younger more succesful workers/academics.

I think it a bit disingenous to state 'they do not mix with other religions' though. There are Muslims involved in the inter-faith groups in Sheffield and of course many Muslims work with and are friends with people of other faiths.

2. Do Muslims accept that gay men and women have the right to be treated similar to anyone else. Would they accept a gay Muslim in a high position within their faith?

Some do, many may not. Sadly this is still true of those who call themselves Christian or those who have no faith.

3. A large number of Muslims in this country, although they will not admit it, support terrorists. They apease us and deny it in public but its plain to see. Can any muslim state, without a but, that the attacks are inhuman and unjustyfied?

I believe that a far greater number don't support terrorism and in regard to the question about stating that terrorist attacks are unjustified I'm sure there are many who can and do just that.

4. Do Muslims accept that because there are numerous organisations set up to represent their views, white christian / athiest people are entitled to the same?

I'm sure they do; there are many many more organisation which represent white Christian/other viewpoints than Islamic ones.

Don't think their will be any answers just the usual response!

I've answered your points as honestly as I can Frank.

My major problem with the continual outpouring of bile against Islam on here Frank is that it encourages suspicion, divisiveness and isolationism.

Fact is the average Muslim in the UK is no threat and wants the same things that you and I do. We should be talking to our fellow Brits who follow Islam, not sniping at them all the time.

Archived