The new Islam megathread part 3

retep aint the one sticking his rear in the air five times a day, nor is he the one who is brainwashed into thinking there is something called god, so o ignorant one who's the fool who believes the words of this illiterate (as you call him) moon worshiping pedophile even his mates were at it, one who say's it's ok to practice pedophilia on young boys but you cant marry their mother if you do.

Not my words but it's written so it must be true.:hihi:

Retep, do you agree with me that the way forward is through dialogue and mutual understanding?

Or would you rather promote antipathy and suspicion?

Some do, many may not. Sadly this is still true of those who call themselves Christian or those who have no faith. 

In some muslim countries Homosexuals are executed Iran for example, if islam took over the UK that is what the radicals would want.

I

believe that a far greater number don't support terrorism and in regard to the question about stating that terrorist attacks are unjustified I'm sure there are many who can and do just that.

In a recent UK survey more than 40% of under 40 year old muslims supported terrorist organsations against the west

I'm sure they do; there are many many more organisation which represent white Christian/other viewpoints than Islamic ones.

My union has a black section but I can't have a white section why? in my opinion that is both racist and devisive.

In some muslim countries Homosexuals are executed Iran for example, if islam took over the UK that is what the radicals would want.

Islam isn't going to take over the UK, if you believe that you've swallowed a lie. Besides, the BNP is well known for it's anti-gay stance; they plan to repeal all the legislation which protects homosexuals from being discriminated against.

In a recent UK survey more than 40% of under 40 year old muslims supported terrorist organsations against the west

I'm quite sure that there are other surveys which give lower figures; besides even if we believe yours that's still 60% who oppose terrorism. What makes sense? To engage with the moderates and support their attempts to root out radicalism - or to demonise the whole lot and promote further distrust and suspicion?

My union has a black section but I can't have a white section why? in my opinion that is both racist and devisive.

Why do you need one? By definition those who aren't members of the black section are members of the white section.

Why do you need one? By definition those who aren't members of the black section are members of the white section.
That is rubbish and you know it, why do they need a black section? In the union the basic principal is brother and sister not the devisive black and white.

That is rubbish and you know it, why do they need a black section? In the union the basic principal is brother and sister not the devisive black and white.

If you believe in this brother and sisterhood, why do you support a party that says the black man and woman aren't our brother and sister?

A party that says they're second class citizens?

You seem confused.

Retep, do you agree with me that the way forward is through dialogue and mutual understanding?

Or would you rather promote antipathy and suspicion?

Halibut why would i want to agree with anything you say, now go back to shouting from the back of the crowd you spineless person.

If you believe in this brother and sisterhood, why do you support a party that says the black man and woman aren't our brother and sister?

A party that says they're second class citizens?

You seem confused.

In actual fact I've never said that I support the BNP, what I say is that I support their democratic right to exist, what I will add is that in my opinion the BNP are far less racist than most muslim extremists.

Abu Hamsa being just one example.

Halibut why would i want to agree with anything you say, now go back to shouting from the back of the crowd you spineless person.

So, you're unable to address my question and instead make a personal attack; speaks volumes and effectively answers the question despite attempting to avoid it.

Nice.

In actual fact I've never said that I support the BNP, what I say is that I support their democratic right to exist,

Oh, I support their democratic right to exist; but I oppose their obvious agenda of race-hate, something you appear to be quite comfortable with.

So, you're unable to address my question and instead make a personal attack; speaks volumes and effectively answers the question despite attempting to avoid it.Nice.
If you ceased trying to twist and misconstrue what people have written maybe progress could be made but all you do is imply posters have said and meant things different to how they were written.

You're not Tab1 in another form are you as you're both very similar in you approach.:gag:

Archived