The new Islam megathread part 3

I am sorry but I really can't be bothered to reply to what is a book size post of Plek's, simply too long and boring with you said I said rubbish. Simply put the Islamophobes only bring up the Prophet's marriage with Aisha, arrangements of which took place when she was very young but consummated when she around 17. Lies gather pace when other tactics are used to defame such as terrorism as being part of religion rubbish, and orders to kill all non believers, and sharia law as being part of Islam.

Sharia law was part of the state of Islam as it was governed in the caliphate system. The state doesn't exist and neither does sharia law. No amount of tab1 explaining it to certain rulers changes the fact that the state of Islam does not exist anymore. The personal law of conduct for a Muslim is also referred to as Sharia, and relates to things like fasting in Ramadan, praying and giving to charity and personal conduct in general. That is the sharia most Muslims are happy to accept as part of their lives because there is no outside compulsion to follow them to the letter.

The abhorrent conduct of some of the rulers of Muslim countries and dictatorships that exist alone or with the American blessings have nothing to do with Islam as a religion and to use suppression of Muslims by some of their rulers to blame islam is disingenuous to say the least.

The lengthy style of dissecting each statement to take the debate away from the topic to personal bickering is Plek's speciality, but I haven’t the time for that tonight.

All of these disguting things are done in the name of Allah and are demanded/encouraged/ordered in the name of Allah by muslim clerics/leaders.

To change the wording of the koran is considerd blasphemy, so can you explain translate about wife beating and right hand posessions.

Regarding the child that mohamed married how do you know what age the marriage was consumated, did someone watch every night? This is almost as stupid as the 70+ virings promisesd to terrorists/suicide bombers by muslim clerics.

Also can you enlighten us to the crimes of those muslims shopping in an Iraqi/Pakistan etc market who are sublected to muslim suicide bombers on a daily basis.

All of these disguting things are done in the name of Allah and are demanded/encouraged/ordered in the name of Allah by muslim clerics/leaders.

To change the wording of the koran is considerd blasphemy, so can you explain translate about wife beating and right hand posessions.

Regarding the child that mohamed married how do you know what age the marriage was consumated, did someone watch every night? This is almost as stupid as the 70+ virings promisesd to terrorists/suicide bombers by muslim clerics.

Also can you enlighten us to the crimes of those muslims shopping in an Iraqi/Pakistan etc market who are sublected to muslim suicide bombers on a daily basis.

It's down to one now I think.

The credit crunch has even hit Paradise.

Religion is the collection of beliefs held by its followers. If the majority of adherents hold a certain viewpoint, it is fair to say that this is the representative viewpoint of the religion.

So would it be fair to say the invasion of Iraq was by a deceitful Christian army hell bent on killing Muslims for the sake of oil, and all blessed by the support of the majority Christian countries helping in support for the attacks on innocent lives. Is it Christian thing to go around the world attacking and murdering innocent people because they hold a different faith to yours? If that is true then by the same rule of thumb, yes I agree Muslims can be blamed but if Christianity can’t be blamed then neither can Islam.

The other impartial factor is that the YouGov poll was conducted for the Right-wing think tank. Wes Streeting,

president of the National Union of Students, condemned the study. “This disgusting report is a reflection of the biases an prejudices of a right-wing think tank – not the views of Muslim students across Britain,” he said. “Only 632 Muslim students were asked vague and misleading questions, and their answers were wilfully misinterpreted.”

So would it be fair to say the invasion of Iraq was by a deceitful Christian army hell bent on killing Muslims for the sake of oil, and all blessed by the support of the majority Christian countries helping in support for the attacks on innocent lives. Is it Christian thing to go around the world attacking and murdering innocent people because they hold a different faith to yours? If that is true then by the same rule of thumb, yes I agree Muslims can be blamed but if Christianity can’t be blamed then neither can Islam.

Jesus Christ forbid murder.

I can't same the same for Mohamed though.

Do you ever argue against what's been said or is that beyond you? Do you have an 'at least 3 or 4 strawmen a day' policy?

Here's what Crayfish said again: "Religion is the collection of beliefs held by its followers. If the majority of adherents hold a certain viewpoint, it is fair to say that this is the representative viewpoint of the religion."

Care to respond to the words on the screen this time as opposed to the ones in your head?

And you're even worse with the strawmanning, far less subtle! the sentence 'Jesus Christ forbid murder' does not magically make the many millions of Christian murderers cease to exist. You fool.

Oh I'm sure you can Grahame, but obviously you choose not to. I wonder why? Could be something to do with not wishing to support anything Islamic?

So would it be fair to say the invasion of Iraq was by a deceitful Christian army hell bent on killing Muslims for the sake of oil,”[/b]
This had nothing to do with Christianity; oil maybe, Christianity no!

Religion is the collection of beliefs held by its followers. If the majority of adherents hold a certain viewpoint, it is fair to say that this is the representative viewpoint of the religion.

No, your post is neither a fair nor remotely logical continuation of my point. It reads as a hysterical and ill informed anti-Western rant. Which is somewhat worrying, when it comes from a Western citizen. I don't believe that faith played a major role in the invasion of Iraq.

It is a long standing religious practice to murder innocent people because they hold a different faith. However, this has been more prevalent in Islam than any other religion in recent years. Unlike Islam, I strongly doubt that any significant number of Christians support religious terrorism.

Archived