The new Islam megathread part 3

All of these disguting things are done in the name of Allah and are demanded/encouraged/ordered in the name of Allah by muslim clerics/leaders.

To change the wording of the koran is considerd blasphemy, so can you explain translate about wife beating and right hand posessions.

Regarding the child that mohamed married how do you know what age the marriage was consumated, did someone watch every night? This is almost as stupid as the 70+ virings promisesd to terrorists/suicide bombers by muslim clerics.

Also can you enlighten us to the crimes of those muslims shopping in an Iraqi/Pakistan etc market who are sublected to muslim suicide bombers on a daily basis.

You obviously have difficulty reading long pieces of information. Post#287

Most of the arguments concerning Islam seem to be around the word...moderate.

What is moderate?,,I think the only reason we dont see the side of Islam that occurs in the East is because of one simple reason...As yet they havent got full control of our laws...give em time,the apologists will grant them free rein eventually.

I think you wanted to discuss Islam, nothing I have seen so far has been the over dramtised "I have a few questions I want answering" that you claimed, what happened?

Neat trick, you pulled, I noticed if others didn't, and just what I expected.

Bring it on

I should have a cup of tea first tab and have a break. I know how stressful it can get being in the hot seat. :)

Just to say this though

"Most of the countries of the world are now becoming multi-religious thanks to faster means of transportation and employment opportunities in western countries and oil rich Middle Eastern countries."

http://www.countercurrents.org/comm-engineer081104.htm

I think it is more of an east/west conflict personally. I just wish it wasn't any conflict at all though. Muslims always say Islam is the religion of peace so have you got a message of peace for us today?

I have nothing more to add to tab1. Please refer to my previous posts, which will answer the majority of your present and future rants.

Back on to topic, atheism will shape the future. Islam, Christianity and other remnants of a barbaric, tribal past will eventually fade into distant and disquieting memories.

And I'm procrastinating again. Back to work.

Most of the arguments concerning Islam seem to be around the word...moderate.

What is moderate?,,I think the only reason we dont see the side of Islam that occurs in the East is because of one simple reason...As yet they havent got full control of our laws...give em time,the apologists will grant them free rein eventually.

I'd love to know what the heck you are going on about... "(over in other countries) THEY have not got full control of OUR laws"

Someone living in Papua New Guinea is not generally going to have a 'full' control of the laws in Chile, or in Spain, or wherever. Just like we here in the UK would not have a 'full' control of the laws in Chile, Papua, Spain, etc.

for crying out loud, we Brits don't even have a full understanding of the laws, here in the UK!!!

I'd love to know what the heck you are going on about... "(over in other countries)

THEY have not got full control of OUR laws"

Someone living in Papua New Guinea is not generally going to have a 'full' control of the laws in Chile, or in Spain, or wherever. Just like we here in the UK would not have a 'full' control of the laws in Chile, Papua, Spain, etc.

for crying out loud, we Brits don't even have a full understanding of the laws, here in the UK!!!

He means Muslims have not got control of England and English law, but if they did we would not know the difference between our country and a Muslim one.

Would you like that to happen PT?

He means Muslims have not got control of England and English law, but if they did we would not know the difference between our country and a Muslim one.

Would you like that to happen PT?

Thank you Grahame..it seems PT is not as intelligent as she likes to make out...either that or the scarfs too tight

I think you wanted to discuss Islam, nothing I have seen so far has been the over dramtised "I have a few questions I want answering" that you claimed, what happened?

Neat trick, you pulled, I noticed if others didn't, and just what I expected.

I kept out of it and monitored your posts ,you just seem to have done your usual evasive tactics..so what was the point of posting questions you would only dodge them as you have done everybody elses..I 'll give you one thing your a genius in BS

Archived