The new Islam megathread part 3

So er, which religion is the tree inhabited by incests?

That would be the "Untouchable Tree." :)

The "Swallow Tree" is where you would find homosexuals after the Tree Swallow that exhibits homosexual tendencies.

EDIT.

The penny has only just dropped half an hour later. I never could spell insects.

I am informed so please inform me :lol:Bush actually [/b]used the term crusade QUOTE]

General Eisenhower used the term "crusade" right before the invasion of Normandy in 1944.

So this would make him a Christian invader too ?

Was Bush probably drawing on this in his comments ?

It's a word that has no connotation to the actual crusades but I suppose that's not good enough for you "my dear" ?

Any excuse when the argument is going belly up.

Besides, didn't so called Christian troops support Bosnian Muslims against the Christian Serbs and not a drop of oil in sight ?

How do you rationalize that ? :|

That would be the "Untouchable Tree." :)

The "Swallow Tree" is where you would find homosexuals after the Tree Swallow that exhibits homosexual tendencies.

Sometimes I do not if Graham has heard the of the term "irony"

I think of Muslims and Christians in the same way I think of football players and tennis players. They are all different as individuals but they all follow the same laws, principles and concepts.

The thing that Christians have in common is our love of the Lord Jesus Christ. :)

The love of Jesus (pbuh) is what both Christians and Muslims should have in common.:)

He means Muslims have not got control of England and English law, but if they did we would not know the difference between our country and a Muslim one.

Would you like that to happen PT?

I'm quite late in replying; apologies, I've not been well today so I've just popped back online to answer.

"Muslims" (generically) aren't going to "seize power", and get control of England/ the UK, despite all the hype and the spin that some would have people believe. So it's not going to happen.

We live in a democracy, and, hopefully the laws we enact in the UK means that there is justice and a fair society for all inhabitants, and freedom to practice their faith, (or non-faith) without interference.

(and that is what I want:- a fair and just society)

I'm quite late in replying; apologies, I've not been well today so I've just popped back online to answer.

"Muslims" (generically) aren't going to "seize power", and get control of England/ the UK, despite all the hype and the spin that some would have people believe. So it's not going to happen.

We live in a democracy, and, hopefully the laws we enact in the UK means that there is justice and a fair society for all inhabitants, and freedom to practice their faith, (or non-faith) without interference.

(and that is what I want:- a fair and just society)

But surely PT if Muslims do become the majority (as birth rate demographics predict ) wouldn't they follow form and elect Muslim MPs who would then "democratically" control Parliament ? :|

But surely PT if Muslims do become the majority (as birth rate demographics predict ) wouldn't they follow form and elect Muslim MPs who would then "democratically" control Parliament ? :|

Firstly do you really care if your MP is a Muslim or not? As long as they are a decent person and care about the job does it matter?

Secondly there is no indication that Muslims will form a majority in the country. Although birth rates may be higher that's typically true of all immigrant groups when the arrive: West Indians, Jews and now Muslims. However gradually this disparity is reduced.

What rights would be given to homosexual and transgender people under Islam? Would they be killed? Would they have equality?

Are you still here?

I have decided not to post on this forum anymore, it is controlled by the New Labour Party and as such is opposed to ordinary working class people. Goodbye.

Archived