The new Islam megathread part 3

Largely cultural. The Muslims I work with, along with with the great majority I suspect would no more stone a homosexual to death than you or I would.

There are 'Christians' who hate homosexuals and cite bible verse to do so.

Your unbelievable... look at the end of each paragraph for the clue..p.s its something to do with their holy book and their laws:loopy:

They'll just say it's western propaganda.

Wrong - I said it was largely cultural. How may Muslims do you know who hate gays to the point where they'd act violently towards them?

How many white, European/English British Christians do you know who hate gays to the point where they'd act violently towards them?

Hopefully 'no' to both questions, but do you get my drift?

Not if they happened in Islamic countries where islamic law rules, in pakistan you can be freed by a civil only to be rearrested by the islamic court and retried. Read above regarding Stoning to death.
Islamic law applies in Pakistna?:rolleyes: what ever next?

How long has that been going on?

Wrong - I said it was largely cultural. How may Muslims do you know who hate gays to the point where they'd act violently towards them?

How many white, European/English British Christians do you know who hate gays to the point where they'd act violently towards them?

Hopefully 'no' to both questions, but do you get my drift?

Actually ..none..for the simple reason that this country has its own laws ergo Muslim and sharia law is not yet recognised here..I would say thats a bloody good reason in not actually knowing anybody

Still falling back on the lies, I know we have to excuse it as it's a cultural thing.
What to blame the immigrants if your mother in law didn't get an indoor lavy till 1999 or something? Is that the cultural thing then to claim that is why you are going to vote BNP to avenge the lavy question?:lol:

What to blame the immigrants if your mother in law didn't get an indoor lavy till 1999 or something? Is that the culktural thing then to claim that is why you are going to vote BNP to avenge the lavy question?:lol:
This is the last time I'm going to say this I never blamed the immigrants for my mother in law not having an indoor toilet till 1999 post where I said it or pack it in.

If you persist with these lies then I wil. ask the mods to step in.

If you can't post without falling back on lies then don't post!

Stop being a pathetic Liar

Actually ..none..for the simple reason that this country has its own laws ergo Muslim and sharia law is not yet recognised here..I would say thats a bloody good reason in not actually knowing anybody
Remind me of a joke in twicker of years gone by about a student throwing Lion rellant powder on Fargate, and when told that there are no lions here anyway, he said, "bloody good stuff this":lol:

Archived