The new Islam megathread part 3

Pre- civilisation, there were no religions, I don't know where you are going with this.

What so you think there was no religion before we developed agriculture?

If you're going to try to correct other's post you should atleast ensure you have a basic knowledge of what you're trying to catch them out on.

I note with amusement that the Muslims active in this thread seem singularly unable to in any way explain any way in which Islam is the way forward, preferring instead to lie to and about people and go on about the BNP. Primarily I suspect because they know that the BNP is one of the few aspects of British society that Islam compares well to.

Don't you realise that if you have to keep on comparing Islam to fascism to try and make it look good that really rather a strong indication that Islam is a pretty despicable ideology?

If you want to impress us explain how Islam is better than say for example the form of secular liberal democratic ideology Norwegian society is based upon.

Islamist are not racist are they ??

Kettle-----pot-----black !!

The Islamification of Britain which is the direct result of mass Third World immigration has now started to directly affect the Labour Party as well, after a Jewish would-be councillor was told by a senior party official that she was “too Jewish and too white” to stand in a Birmingham ward dominated by Afro-Caribbean and Muslim residents.

Ms Elaina Cohen was told by Labour’s former Lord Mayor councillor Mahmood Hussain (pictured) that he could not support her application for an inner-city ward because “my Muslim members don’t want you because you are Jewish.”

Mrs Cohen said: “I am shocked and upset that a member of the Labour Party in this day and age could even think something like that, let alone say it.

“People should not be allowed to make racist comments like that. If someone in the party feels I cannot represent them because of my colour or religion, that’s ridiculous.”

Mrs Cohen had applied to stand as a Labour councillor for the Birmingham ward of East Handsworth and Lozells, which has a high Asian and Afro-Caribbean population. As one of Labour’s safest seats on Birmingham city council, the final candidate would be almost certain of victory at the June 4 by-election.

But when Mrs Cohen telephoned 57-year-old Mr Hussain for his support, she was astonished to be told that she was too “white and Jewish” to be considered.

Lorraine Briscoe, who runs a local community association, was sitting next to Mrs Cohen when the conversation took place on speakerphone last Tuesday.

“I was disgusted that a councillor could make comments like that in 2009,” she said.

“He told her they ‘will not vote for someone who is white and Jewish. My Muslim members don’t want you because you are Jewish.’

“Elaina then asked him if he had talked to his Muslim members about it and he said, ‘I don’t want to talk about it with you’ and hung up.”

Two days after the conversation, Mrs Cohen and another candidate were rejected by a pre-selection panel after failing to gain the support of the local party. Instead, members were presented with one candidate, black South African Hendrina Quinnen, who was selected by an almost unanimous vote.

The development is the inevitable result of the Islamification of Britain, and the resultant importation of Middle East conflicts to these shores. As increasing numbers of Muslims settle and take over Britain, anti-Jewish events will steadily increase.

This has been the case in all European countries where Islamic immigration has been high. France in particular has seen dramatically increased anti-Jewish attacks which have all been Islamist of origin..

;)

I note with amusement that the Muslims active in this thread seem singularly unable to in any way explain any way in which Islam is the way forward, preferring instead to lie to and about people and go on about the BNP. Primarily I suspect because they know that the BNP is one of the few aspects of British society that Islam compares well to.

Don't you realise that if you have to keep on comparing Islam to fascism to try and make it look good that really rather a strong indication that Islam is a pretty despicable ideology?

If you want to impress us explain how Islam is better than say for example the form of secular liberal democratic ideology Norwegian society is based upon.

Also people could respond to my posts about how come islamic societies tend to be closed to new ideas and anti-intellectual

Also people could respond to my posts about how come islamic societies tend to be closed to new ideas and anti-intellectual
They're not closed to new ideas: they've just executed a British hostage because the UK won't release a bile spouting muslim radical.

Your not speaking english.... off with you... :thumbsup:

Why haven't you answered my simple question. I don't think Islam (or any other religion) is 'the way forward'. But I do think you, and your type in general, are ignorant, disagreeable and small minded (criticisms I would also level at many ultra-religious types).

Who do I vote for? Or do I not exist (not being either a radical muslim, or a bile spewing no-brain)?

What so you think there was no religion before we developed agriculture?

If you're going to try to correct other's post you should atleast ensure you have a basic knowledge of what you're trying to catch them out on.

Name the religion which existed pre-cilivisation?

You can't say I'm wrong but then give no answer, no wonder Tab1 is so frustrated with you.

Islamist are not racist are they ??

Kettle-----pot-----black !!

The Islamification of Britain which is the direct result of mass Third World immigration has now started to directly affect the Labour Party as well, after a Jewish would-be councillor was told by a senior party official that she was “too Jewish and too white” to stand in a Birmingham ward dominated by Afro-Caribbean and Muslim residents.

Ms Elaina Cohen was told by Labour’s former Lord Mayor councillor Mahmood Hussain (pictured) that he could not support her application for an inner-city ward because “my Muslim members don’t want you because you are Jewish.”

Mrs Cohen said: “I am shocked and upset that a member of the Labour Party in this day and age could even think something like that, let alone say it.

“People should not be allowed to make racist comments like that. If someone in the party feels I cannot represent them because of my colour or religion, that’s ridiculous.”

Mrs Cohen had applied to stand as a Labour councillor for the Birmingham ward of East Handsworth and Lozells, which has a high Asian and Afro-Caribbean population. As one of Labour’s safest seats on Birmingham city council, the final candidate would be almost certain of victory at the June 4 by-election.

But when Mrs Cohen telephoned 57-year-old Mr Hussain for his support, she was astonished to be told that she was too “white and Jewish” to be considered.

Lorraine Briscoe, who runs a local community association, was sitting next to Mrs Cohen when the conversation took place on speakerphone last Tuesday.

“I was disgusted that a councillor could make comments like that in 2009,” she said.

“He told her they ‘will not vote for someone who is white and Jewish. My Muslim members don’t want you because you are Jewish.’

“Elaina then asked him if he had talked to his Muslim members about it and he said, ‘I don’t want to talk about it with you’ and hung up.”

Two days after the conversation, Mrs Cohen and another candidate were rejected by a pre-selection panel after failing to gain the support of the local party. Instead, members were presented with one candidate, black South African Hendrina Quinnen, who was selected by an almost unanimous vote.

The development is the inevitable result of the Islamification of Britain, and the resultant importation of Middle East conflicts to these shores. As increasing numbers of Muslims settle and take over Britain, anti-Jewish events will steadily increase.

This has been the case in all European countries where Islamic immigration has been high. France in particular has seen dramatically increased anti-Jewish attacks which have all been Islamist of origin..

;)

First of all you need to answer my response to your post.

Try not to let other people answer for you, it makes you look simple, especially when they don't answer it aswell.

This post only makes you look bitter and looks like you have taken it off some BNP pamphlet.

The attacks in France,can be attributed also to the rise in facism, when you say "all" attacks, where's the evidence.

The problem I have with this is, it doesn't explain why so many Jewish people live in countries which are prodominately muslim, I suppose if you want to make something an issue you make stuff up!

Archived