The new Islam megathread part 3

*le sigh*... I don't know why I'm giving in and feeding the trolls but.... *le sigh*

1) Islam does not generally deny the holocaust. what is the BP's stance on the holocaust?

2) what is the BNP's stance on Homosexuals? I as a muslim have no problem with them at all.

3) does the BNP accept Jews as a valid race? What's the BNP's stance?

4) The Islamic (Qur'anic) view on honour killings is that they are wrong. Sadly in some traditions (funnily enough not just Islam, but in Sikh and Hindu society, too) tradition takes more precedence than the Qur'an. What's the BNP's stance? (thinking tony lecomber et al?)

5) Islam respects Christianity as one of the "Faiths of the Book" as Judaism. Remember, other faiths were allowed to be practised in peace and without interference under the Islamic rule. What's the BNP's stance?

6) That isn't likely to happen, in this life or the next, except in the stupidest of stupid peoples' imaginations, now is it?

This in case you havent noticed is a thread about Islam and as such has nothing to do with the BNP ,I see you are learning the muslim way of changing the thread to suit ,if you feel capable of answering the questions as a relative newcomer to the faith please have a go but I fear the answers maybe out of your understanding limits theres those that play at being muslims and theres those that have no other knowledge other than that of their upbringing..I took an accountancy course last year but I wouldnt attempt to answer questions pertaining to advising people on their finances for the simple reason I dont know enough through inexperience..better let the true muslims answer...or not as the case may be

*le sigh*... I don't know why I'm giving in and feeding the trolls but.... *le sigh*

1) Islam does not generally deny the holocaust. what is the BP's stance on the holocaust?

2) what is the BNP's stance on Homosexuals? I as a muslim have no problem with them at all.

3) does the BNP accept Jews as a valid race? What's the BNP's stance?

4) The Islamic (Qur'anic) view on honour killings is that they are wrong. Sadly in some traditions (funnily enough not just Islam, but in Sikh and Hindu society, too) tradition takes more precedence than the Qur'an. What's the BNP's stance? (thinking tony lecomber et al?)

5) Islam respects Christianity as one of the "Faiths of the Book" as Judaism. Remember, other faiths were allowed to be practised in peace and without interference under the Islamic rule. What's the BNP's stance?

6) That isn't likely to happen, in this life or the next, except in the stupidest of stupid peoples' imaginations, now is it?

To be fair, thebangingmans actually (kindof) right this time. This is just as bad as when he and his friends go on s BNP thread and go on about Muslims to try and distract from criticisms of the BNP.

Plekhanov made a good point the other day, that it's kind of weak if you have to compare Islam to the BNP in order to make it look good. If you want to impress us perhaps you should compare Islam to a proper liberal democracy.

1.does Islam deny the the holocaust?

Islam is a religion founded 1400 years before the holocaust, not a person. It neither denies nor accepts the holocaust. What a stupid question, you can only really ask particular Muslims whether they deny the holocaust.

2 What is the quorans stance on homosexuals?
The same as the bible's, it says that it's a sin (well between two men at least) and that they should be punished.

To be fair, thebangingmans actually (kindof) right this time. This is just as bad as when he and his friends go on s BNP thread and go on about Muslims to try and distract from criticisms of the BNP.

Plekhanov made a good point the other day, that it's kind of weak if you have to compare Islam to the BNP in order to make it look good. If you want to impress us perhaps you should compare Islam to a proper liberal democracy.

I dont actually care if you criticize the BNP Im not overly impressed by them myself as for them being my friends no problem Im that laid back everybody can be my friend:thumbsup:...even you...but I draw the line at Halibut

I dont actually care if you criticize the BNP

Yes you do you big liar I've seen you get quite worked up about it and very defensive when people criticise them. Seeing as you've previously proven yourself to be willing to tell gross lies about yourself in order to make your opinions seem more credible I will not take your word for this. You are quite clearly a BNP supporter and you obviously care about it when people say bad things about them.

Yes you do you big liar I've seen you get quite worked up about it and very defensive when people criticise them. Seeing as you've previously proven yourself to be willing to tell gross lies about yourself in order to make your opinions seem more credible I will not take your word for this. You are quite clearly a BNP supporter and you obviously care about it when people say bad things about them.

I happen to agree with certain points as re their immigration principles ,if you took notice of my posts you would realise my views on the construction of the BNP and its leader,its there on record for public consumption.you seem to be another one who wears their blinkers a little too tight and seemingly are affected by certain bouts of paranoia as re my supposed.not proven,statements.

I could probably search my posts and find the appropriate ones where I am on record for deriding the BNP as a two bit party and citing Griffin as a fool but I really couldnt be bothered to look simoly to satisfy an obvious mis informed fool like yourself..they are out there you go and look

Islam is a religion founded 1400 years before the holocaust, not a person. It neither denies nor accepts the holocaust. What a stupid question, you can only really ask particular Muslims whether they deny the holocaust.

The same as the bible's, it says that it's a sin (well between two men at least) and that they should be punished.

Its known in the present day as the nation of Islam,and as such the question is viable but seeing as your being pedantic I will pander to your childish pedantry

question

Do Muslims deny the holocaust?.......satisfied?

And how do they punish homosexuals? and seeing as Homosexuality is legal here do British Muslims consider the legality a given fact and deny their holy book?...be careful how you answer it could be a case of muslim blasphemy and thats islamaphobic

As a white Englishman in a Christian orientated country! what do you make of the biblical phrase that a "Christian should not be unevenly yoked"(interdenominational relationships) could this be interpreted as rascist?

Yes but it was written thousands of years ago and has no bearing on todays world.

Its known in the present day as the nation of Islam,and as such the question is viable but seeing as your being pedantic

Wrong!

Wrong, wrong wrong!

You could not be more wrong if you were Mr Wrong, and had just been appointed Professor of Wrong, at Wrong University...

The Nation Of Islam is an Islamic Afro-American (mainly) Separatist organisation, not an actual Islamic country or nation, which was only founded in Detroit, Michigan (USA) in 1930

Wrong!

Wrong, wrong wrong!

You could not be more wrong if you were Mr Wrong, and had just been appointed Professor of Wrong, at Wrong University...

The Nation Of Islam is an Islamic Afro-American (mainly) Separatist organisation, not an actual Islamic country or nation, which was only founded in Detroit, Michigan (USA) in 1930

Is this the group that Mohammed Ali was involved with?

Louis did a show about them...

Archived