The new Islam megathread part 3

Is this the group that Mohammed Ali was involved with?

Louis did a show about them...

initially, Muhammed Ali was involved with them, but, it is a fact that he was not involved for long, and soon began to follow a more mainstream and moderate Islam.

To be fair, thebangingmans actually (kindof) right this time. This is just as bad as when he and his friends go on s BNP thread and go on about Muslims to try and distract from criticisms of the BNP.

Plekhanov made a good point the other day, that it's kind of weak if you have to compare Islam to the BNP in order to make it look good. If you want to impress us perhaps you should compare Islam to a proper liberal democracy.

Just a point jimmy...PT did answer all the questions, and then countered. If PT answered with the counter questions, only then I could see the point.

The original question of " Is Islam the way forward?" is basically a question of yes or no. If it's no then you have to look at why not. To look at and discuss "why not" you have to look at everything that presently effects our lives. Everything.

Wrong!

Wrong, wrong wrong!

You could not be more wrong if you were Mr Wrong, and had just been appointed Professor of Wrong, at Wrong University...

The Nation Of Islam is an Islamic Afro-American (mainly) Separatist organisation, not an actual Islamic country or nation, which was only founded in Detroit, Michigan (USA) in 1930

Calm down dear its only a commercial.

Its all the same they all take their instructions from a 2000 y old kindergarten tome

initially, Muhammed Ali was involved with them, but, it is a fact that he was not involved for long, and soon began to follow a more mainstream and moderate Islam.

I just love that word...moderate.Islam by virtue of its history can never be moderate and as Islam was founded years ago before the term moderate was applied how can it be by nature moderate?..You see its not only Jimmy that can be pedantic:thumbsup:

And as for not being a member long, 11 years is not a passing fancy

I just love that word...moderate.Islam by virtue of its history can never be moderate and as Islam was founded years ago before the term moderate was applied how can it be by nature moderate?..You see its not only Jimmy that can be pedantic:thumbsup:

And as for not being a member long, 11 years is not a passing fancy

I am Muslim and I am more than "moderate" in my standpoints.

Unfortunately your argument doesn't actually work though, if you're going to be a pedant, you need to try harder to be right. Of course the term 'moderate' can be applied to people who didn't/don't know what the word meant! What a stupid argument!:hihi:

Unfortunately your argument doesn't actually work though, if you're going to be a pedant, you need to try harder to be right. Of course the term 'moderate' can be applied to people who didn't/don't know what the word meant! What a stupid argument!:hihi:

I dont want to be a pedant, Im too easy going... there again Im very rarely wrong..as time usually tells:thumbsup:

My only fault in my search for perfection is my overwhelming modesty

OK seeing as tab1 refuses to answer the pertaining questions without playing the race card ,the questions are open to any muslim.those that know what they are on about anyway..the die hards

1.does Islam deny the the holocaust?

2 What is the quorans stance on homosexuals?

3.Does Islam accept the jews as a valid race?

4,What is the muslim view as regards to the practise of honour killings?

5,Does Islam accept Christianity as an equal religion?

6.If for any reason the religious leaders proclaimed a jihad on the population of this country what would be the stance of British muslims,would they back their country or follow the religions orders

Answers from one Muslim

1.does Islam deny the the holocaust?.....No, Jimmy's explanation is valid.

2 What is the quorans stance on homosexuals? The same as the Bible and the Torah, not an acceptable practice.

3.Does Islam accept the jews as a valid race? Daft question, Jews are the same race as the Muslims and Christians, the Human race. Judaism is accepted however as a valid religion and people respected as equals as people of the book.

4,What is the muslim view as regards to the practise of honour killings? The wardrobes are full of female skeletons, and a man is not accepted as worthy till he kills his sister, or any female member of his family,but I'm sure you already knew that.

5,Does Islam accept Christianity as an equal religion? Yes

6.If for any reason the religious leaders proclaimed a jihad on the population of this country what would be the stance of British Muslims, would they back their country or follow the religions orders

Muslims are ordered to perform Jihad every minute of their lives, so oh boy you are in trouble :lol:

Look at what the word Jihad means first, and although I did try and explain it in the beginning of this thread it seems to have gone right over your head.

Answers from one Muslim

1.does Islam deny the the holocaust?.....No, Jimmy's explanation is valid.

2 What is the quorans stance on homosexuals? The same as the Bible and the Torah, not an acceptable practice.

3.Does Islam accept the jews as a valid race? Daft question, Jews are the same race as the Muslims and Christians, the Human race. Judaism is accepted however as a valid religion and people respected as equals as people of the book.

4,What is the muslim view as regards to the practise of honour killings? The wardrobes are full of female skeletons, and a man is not accepted as worthy till he kills his sister, or any female member of his family,but I'm sure you already knew that.

5,Does Islam accept Christianity as an equal religion? Yes

6.If for any reason the religious leaders proclaimed a jihad on the population of this country what would be the stance of British Muslims, would they back their country or follow the religions orders

Muslims are ordered to perform Jihad every minute of their lives, so oh boy you are in trouble :lol:

Look at what the word Jihad means first, and although I did try and explain it in the beginning of this thread it seems to have gone right over your head.

The answers to 4 and 6 seem par for the course

Fair comment now what is your version of the answers not the obviously stock answers trawled out to satisfy the foolish apologists

The answers to 4 and 6 seem par for the course

Fair comment now what is your version of the answers not the obviously stock answers trawled out to satisfy the foolish apologists

But ofcourse my answers I leave to Islamophobes and scumbags to make up on my behalf, would you like try to make a few up for me?

If you're not paranoid, it doesn't mean everyone is not out to get you:lol:

I found this little gem and thought of you Thebanginman;

NEVER ARGUE WITH A FOOL

It is best not to argue, But if you do at all,

Never do so with a fool. A fool can defeat all.

He does not care for the facts. He does not know debate.

He’s a stranger to reason. Logic he can negate.

In the end the fool will win, His logic is so strong!

Decides what he does not like And then it must be wrong!

It’s better to keep quiet When challenged by a fool.

Else, to prove his own wisdom, He will make you a tool.

It is hence my policy To not respond to those

Who ask questions not to learn, But to be bellicose.

Archived