The new Islam megathread part 3

But ofcourse my answers I leave to Islamophobes and scumbags to make up on my behalf, would you like try to make a few up for me?

If you're not paranoid, it doesn't mean everyone is not out to get you:lol:

I found this little gem and thought of you Thebanginman;

I dont have to make your answers up,your already on record as being a racist and your comments about Israeli scum shows your true feelings,you can dodge and twist all you want its par for the course for muslims when the truth emerges,you may consider me a fool but this fool ,unlike the apologists on here can see straight through you and your ilk.

I dont have to make your answers up,your already on record as being a racist and your comments about Israeli scum shows your true feelings,you can dodge and twist all you want its par for the course for muslims when the truth emerges,you may consider me a fool but this fool ,unlike the apologists on here can see straight through you and your ilk.
Are the Israelis a race and are they different to the human race? Israelis nor the Palestinians are different races thicko. Evidence please of my calling the Israelis as a population that, I am sure with mouthing off like this you can back up what you say? I hope this isn't going to be another one of those "I accept a challenge from tab1" and then umpteen pages later when I asked about your questions on Islam, your response was that you hadn't asked any. A bit of a damp squib at time Glamrock;) With the amount of hot gas you let off going to waste, the Government should be looking at nationalising the England's biggest "ass"et;)

Looks like you're unable to discuss your Islamophobic accusations in asking stupid questions above, just move on to the next bickering instead. That seems to be the trait of racism apologists, not to discuss any point to the full understanding but keep repeating the same allegations without discourse again and again. These lines describe you so well;

"In the end the fool will win, His logic is so strong!

Decides what he does not like And then it must be wrong!"

and

"It is hence my policy To not respond to those

Who ask questions not to learn, But to be bellicose."

Are the Israelis a race and are they different to the human race? Israelis nor the Palestinians are different races thicko. Evidence please of my calling the Israelis as a population that, I am sure with mouthing off like this you can back up what you say? I hope this isn't going to be another one of those "I accept a challenge from tab1" and then umpteen pages later when I asked about your questions on Islam, your response was that you hadn't asked any. A bit of a damp squib at time Glamrock;) With the amount of hot gas you let off going to waste, the Government should be looking at nationalising the England's biggest "ass"et;)

Looks like you're unable to discuss your Islamophobic accusations in asking stupid questions above, just move on to the next bickering instead. That seems to be the trait of racism apologists, not to discuss any point to the full understanding but keep repeating the same allegations without discourse again and again. These lines describe you so well;

"In the end the fool will win, His logic is so strong!

Decides what he does not like And then it must be wrong!"

and

"It is hence my policy To not respond to those

Who ask questions not to learn, But to be bellicose."

I can discuss anything and back them up ,unlike you who has to resort to untrue allegations and have to resort to name calling and insults to worm your way out of sticky situations

HO ho yes, this is good, To reply to my request "Evidence please of my calling the Israelis as a population that, I am sure with mouthing off like this you can back up what you say?

I can discuss anything and back them up ,unlike you who has to resort to untrue allegations and have to resort to name calling and insults to worm your way out of sticky situations

Errrrm, I don't think that was evidence at all, but yet another claim of your ability to do something without actually doing it. No chap, just do it, provide the damn evidence without polluting the atmosphere with more methane.

That's all either of you have ever got though!

Tab1 calls you a racist, you call him a racist, he calls you stupid, you call him a peadophile worshipper. Neither of you ever make any good points.

That's all either of you have ever got though!

Tab1 calls you a racist, you call him a racist, he calls you stupid, you call him a peadophile worshipper. Neither of you ever make any good points.

But Laurel and Hardy keep the show going regardless...............:hihi:

HO ho yes, this is good, To reply to my request "Evidence please of my calling the Israelis as a population that, I am sure with mouthing off like this you can back up what you say?

Errrrm, I don't think that was evidence at all, but yet another claim of your ability to do something without actually doing it. No chap, just do it, provide the damn evidence without polluting the atmosphere with more methane.

Your problem is that you suffer from Westernerphobia.

Your problem is that you suffer from Westernerphobia.
No Dr Bassman, my problem is bloatedracistphobia, a rare and an uncommon condition of being terrified of constipitated racists who couldn't get indoor toilets because the immigrants wouldn't let them:hihi:.

Archived