The new Islam megathread part 3

Of course not, that's because they're foolish enough to buy into crap such as that presented in the youtube video further up the page.

I was standing at a bus stop not very long ago and I got into conversation with the chap standing next to me and he was adamant that what this country needs is Islam and Shiria Law, and it wasn't only an opinion he held, he was 100% for it. I was a bit taken aback by his vehement outburst and his strength of feeling.

I was standing at a bus stop not very long ago and I got into conversation with the chap standing next to me and he was adamant that what this country needs is Islam and Shiria Law, and it wasn't only an opinion he held, he was 100% for it. I was a bit taken aback by his vehement outburst.

Has any body got any water........quick ...can't swalow that one agh ...agh:hihi::hihi:

At least one thing for sure, he can't have been a Muslim then.

Has any body got any water........quick ...can't swalow that one agh ...agh:hihi::hihi:

At least one thing for sure, he can't have been a Muslim then.

why not? apart from the fact he was clearly only in Grahame's head?:hihi:

There are Muslims in the UK who think we should have Sharia Law, who are "100% for it".

It doesn't lend any credence to the notion that Britain will become an Islamic State though, that's still nonsense.

why not? apart from the fact he was clearly only in Grahame's head?:hihi:

There are Muslims in the UK who think we should have Sharia Law, who are "100% for it".

It doesn't lend any credence to the notion that Britain will become an Islamic State though, that's still nonsense.

I agree there are some nutters, but the chance of a random nutcase dscussing Sharia Law, at a bus stop,......And with Grahame out of all the people, .....What are the chances of that happening.;)

That isn't what the poster meant. :)

My grandchildren could end up in an Islamic state by not moving from Sheffield. I too find the thought horrifying.

They could quite easily end up in a state by being indoctrinated by Xianity as much as Islam or any other faith/ non-faith.

Archived