The new Islam megathread part 3

I agree there are some nutters, but the chance of a random nutcase dscussing Sharia Law, at a bus stop,......And with Grahame out of all the people, .....What are the chances of that happening.;)

Don't know, what did Grahame look like by the way:hihi:

Having read most of this thread, well it is very big !! It seems that there are various opinions being debated and some personal agenda's being aired. Its gotta be the best damn thread I have read in ages.. well done posters :thumbsup: Keep up the good work :hihi::hihi:

Tuther week on BBC news it showed the Taliban in a village,(not sure where)But they had rounded up all the Sikhs and gave them a choice,to either become Muslims or pay a penalty for 12months,(something like 1000Rupees a month)The Sikhs chose the latter even though they said they don't know how they can pay them.I felt sorry for them,how can these parasites impose such impossible demands on these people?

They could quite easily end up in a state by being indoctrinated by Xianity as much as Islam or any other faith/ non-faith.
there is no such faith as xianity plain talker,if you mean christianity could you please write it? it saves a lot of confusion in the long run

there is no such faith as xianity plain talker,if you mean christianity could you please write it? it saves a lot of confusion in the long run

why did you think she meant Buddhism?

:hihi:

I don't think it would save very much confusion at all.

Islam seems to be the way to the benefits agency if the offices of national statistics figures are to be believed. For a group that prides itself on being so industrious, they outnumber every other religious group claiming benefits in the UK by a long stretch.

By comparison the Hindu population has less than half the number of benefit claimants.

Figures can be found here: http://www.statistics.gov.uk/cci/nugget.asp?id=979

Islam seems to be the way to the benefits agency if the offices of national statistics figures are to be believed. For a group that prides itself on being so industrious, they outnumber every other religious group claiming benefits in the UK by a long stretch.

By comparison the Hindu population has less than half the number of benefit claimants.

Figures can be found here: http://www.statistics.gov.uk/cci/nugget.asp?id=979

I also see a lot of muslim women taking to mobility scooters ...must be a bug flying about

Archived