The new Islam megathread part 3

If you want to follow the Islamic religion, you will have a happy and fulfilled life.

If you want to use the Islamic religion to persecute others who do not want to follow it , you will never be happy.

there is no such faith as xianity plain talker,if you mean christianity could you please write it? it saves a lot of confusion in the long run

why did you think she meant Buddhism?

:hihi:

I don't think it would save very much confusion at all.

Quite Jimmy. Cheers. It wasn't as if I were referring to Sikhism or Bahá'í, is it?

If you don't know that the legitimate shortening of the word is to Xianity, as Xmas is to Christmas, I think you need to have a word...

Quite Jimmy. Cheers. It wasn't as if I were referring to Sikhism or Bahá'í, is it?

If you don't know that the legitimate shortening of the word is to Xianity, as Xmas is to Christmas, I think you need to have a word...

I think it shows more disrespect than anything.

I think it shows more disrespect than anything.

How so? It's a perfectly legitimate form, as per Xmas.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Xianity

Etymology

From Χ, the first letter of Greek Χριστος (Christ)

Proper noun

Xianity

1. Christianity

Related terms

* Xian

* Xmas

* Xtianity

(apologies for the missing "t")

How so? It's a perfectly legitimate form, as per Xmas.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Xianity

Etymology

From Χ, the first letter of Greek Χριστος (Christ)

Proper noun

Xianity

1. Christianity

Related terms

* Xian

* Xmas

* Xtianity

(apologies for the missing "t")

Christmas is a festival (pagan really) whilst Christianity is a religion. They are different.

Drawing Mohammad is a perfectly legitimate form of art, it doesn’t make it acceptable to everyone.

I cant see any problem really,they may walk all over Europe but this country is a different kettle of fish ..We'll fight them on the beaches ,we'll fight them in the Netto, and we'll fight them in the DSS,we shall overcome and prosper..hold on I forgot about the SF apologists,the future of this great land...last Englishman out please turn out the lights..let the buggers struggle in the dark.

The crosses of St George are flying high....shame the only time patriotism surfaces is when our football team plays..patriots one and all during the world cup ...at any other time racists

I cant see any problem really,they may walk all over Europe but this country is a different kettle of fish ..We'll fight them on the beaches ,we'll fight them in the Netto, and we'll fight them in the DSS,we shall overcome and prosper..hold on I forgot about the SF apologists,the future of this great land...last Englishman out please turn out the lights..let the buggers struggle in the dark.

The crosses of St George are flying high....shame the only time patriotism surfaces is when our football team plays..patriots one and all during the world cup ...at any other time racists

Looks like old Banger's been at the tonic again:hihi:

Archived