The new Islam megathread part 3

yep it really must be trying being a muslim ......very trying...its the lobotomies that make it hard

Might as well join in tab1 the fly by night one line one syllable idiots are spoiling the thread anyway
Hmmm sound advice Bangy:thumbsup:

I have no problem with being Muslim, if you have any problems with things you don't understand Bangy then problem is entirely yours my dear, I never loose any sleep over other people's problems:thumbsup:

So is it acceptable to call Islam ...Tntlam?
:hihi::hihi::hihi:What the *****?:hihi:Tntlam?:rolleyes: A five year old would have worked out a better comeback than that Bangy, tonic seems to be taking effect methinks.;)

You can call it what you like Bangy, and when people don't understand what you're on about, then you can call them names and tell them they don't understand the intricacies of the English language:lol:.....................Tntlam, indeed :lol:

:hihi::hihi::hihi:What the *****?::Tntlam?: A five year old would have worked out a better comeback than that Bangy, tonic seems to be taking effect methinks.;)

You can call it what you like Bangy, and when people don't understand what you're on about, then you can call them names and tell them they don't understand the intricacies of the English language:.....................Tntlam, indeed ::

thats exactly why I put it ,just so for once you would actually understand something...it worked:thumbsup:

Whats this tonic by the way..if you mean booze the slang for it is sauce....tonic:hihi::hihi:...nice one tab....keep it up you'll get there....eventually

and when people don't understand what you're on about, then you can call them names and tell them they don't understand the intricacies of the English language:lol:.....................Tntlam, indeed :lol:

Whats this tonic by the way..if you mean booze the slang for it is sauce....tonic:hihi::hihi:...nice one tab....keep it up you'll get there....eventually

Predictable or what?:rolleyes: Oh dear:rolleyes: At your age you don't need sauce but tonic Bangy, or even, plenty of rope;)

thats exactly why I put it ,just so for once you would actually understand something...it worked:thumbsup:

Tab could quite logically be referring to the tonic wine...

Quite Jimmy. Cheers. It wasn't as if I were referring to Sikhism or Bahá'í, is it?

If you don't know that the legitimate shortening of the word is to Xianity, as Xmas is to Christmas, I think you need to have a word...

and the word came back as forum rules ..no text speak.... which is basically what you did when you wrote a shortened version of christianity

Archived