The new Islam megathread part 3

After watching the big questions today with Nicky Cambllel, are those who follow Islam prone to inflict desstruction, or is it a few Nutters, who create the problems.

I will admit that the most Muslims want to live as UK people, but a small minority would like to upset the apple cart and cause trouble.

Your thoughts please.

OK, let's see ...

You've asked the question: "are those who follow Islam prone to inflict desstruction?"

Then you've stated that "a small minority would like to ... cause trouble"

.. so it appears that a discussion is unnecessary, since you already know the answer. :)

Next thread ...

OK, let's see ...

You've asked the question: "are those who follow Islam prone to inflict desstruction?"

Then you've stated that "a small minority would like to ... cause trouble"

.. so it appears that a discussion is unnecessary, since you already know the answer. :)

Next thread ...

Not sure what your point is, please explain. Are you saying that the few Muslims that are nutters who follow Islam are not the ones who kill people.

I think you are wrong

Some people do seem to be constantly searching for stories that give themselves a great deal of outrage, and I have often wondered why. I have often speculated that the anger that some seem to feel when they find a story that makes them feel outraged, is akin to the physical pain of bondage; and as such it is some sort of emotional sadomasochism.

Some people do seem to be constantly searching for stories that course themselves a great deal of outrage, and I have often wandered why. I have often speculated that the anger that some seem to feel when they find a story that makes them feel outraged, is akin to the physical pain of bondage; and as such it is some sort of emotional sadomasochism.

indeed, certain people seem to be OBSESSED with types of people they dont like and so spend their whole time scouring news and internet for stories to back up their deep seated hatred............i on the otherhand DONT go looking for stories on things i dont like.........or dwell on such matters

Not sure what your point is, please explain. Are you saying that the few Muslims that are nutters who follow Islam are not the ones who kill people.

My point was this:

You ask "are those who follow Islam prone to inflict desstruction?"

My bold. (Which suggests any and all who follow it.)

Then you state that "a small minority would like to ... cause trouble"

My bold. (ie. not 'any and all' but in reality just a few).

indeed, certain people seem to be OBSESSED with types of people they dont like and so spend their whole time scouring news and internet for stories to back up their deep seated hatred............i on the otherhand DONT go looking for stories on things i dont like.........or dwell on such matters

so ,shouldnt we discuss certain issues just because they concern Muslims and Islam ?

Archived