The new Islam megathread part 3

theres a discussion and theres obsession

dont you think its strange the AMOUNT of threads on here about islam? and the amount of people on here that hate it but feel compelled to post?

Perhaps hate is too strong a word, more like fear or resentment of a culture that they see has having the potential to subsume their own. I'm sure many Muslims read these threads and are encouraged, if they wish, to allay these fears, if they have not already done so.

but those TWO examples are TWO examples, they are NOT representitive of the whole muslim population...........cant you see?

your basing your thoughts on a whole type of people for a couple of examples

But the Growing support for the BNP and the right ,is stemmed from people feeling ignored by the main parties ,and seeing constant bending over backwards by our government to cater for minoritys rather than the majority

But the Growing support for the BNP and the right ,is stemmed from people feeling ignored by the main parties ,and seeing constant bending over backwards by our government to cater for minoritys rather than the majority

Growing support? Didn't they get less votes at the last round of elections as they did in the round before?

A) The BNP's support isn't growing by much (it declined in Yorkshire). As for the swing of voters to the right.... well the 44% increase in the Green vote in the Euro elections tells a different story.

B) Since it is a myth that the Govt bends over backwards for minorities, the problem is not the Govt.s policies but the perception of them. It is helpful now for example that there are many more bloggers deconstrucing media stories like they do at http://www.mailwatch.co.uk so people can look behind the headlines to find out the truth and the background to media bias.

A) The BNP's support isn't growing by much (it declined in Yorkshire). As for the swing of voters to the right.... well the 44% increase in the Green vote in the Euro elections tells a different story.

B) Since it is a myth that the Govt bends over backwards for minorities, the problem is not the Govt.s policies but the perception of them. It is helpful now for example that there are many more bloggers deconstrucing media stories like they do at http://www.mailwatch.co.uk so people can look behind the headlines to find out the truth and the background to media bias.

can i just say, wildcat old boy, how mighty pleased i am that there's someone who can present clear arguements round these ere parts

i learn a lot from ewe i do

:D

Precisely how does the Government 'cater' for 'minorities'?

If the 'majority' are as such, then how would they be disadvantaged?

Archived