The new Islam megathread part 3

or even for us in respect of the miliatary campaings in Iraq and Afghanistan that have killed thousands of totally innocent people
The coalition are not to be confused with the Saddam regime which murdered hundreds of thousands of their own people along with hundreds of thousands of Iranians.

Serapis, Hail Hitler!

I have condemned islamic terrorists before and will always do so they are muslim equivalents of the BNP.?

Really; and when did the last BNP member blow up the twin towers, pentagon, Bali night club, London tube/bus, Madrid train, Glasgow airport and the daily slaughterings by muslim suicide bombers who deliberately target none combatents especialy women and children?

The coalition are not to be confused with the Saddam regime which murdered hundreds of thousands of their own people along with hundreds of thousands of Iranians.

Do you see what you're doing Linesman? Exactly the same as you would accuse Muslims of doing, making excuses for the mistakes we've made in this conflict, rather than accepting and apologising for them, which was partly the point I was making in the post you responded to.

Whether Saddam murdered thousands of innocents or not, that doesnt justify anyone joining in and doing the same or mean that the people of that region should accept it because they're used to it. Nor do the mistakes we made in these regions mean we as British people have to wear a hair shirt about it either.

Serapis was previously seeking condemnation from Muslims for the terrorist atrocities committed by Muslims, Im sure if they entered the discussion by saying 'ah, but there were Christians killing other Christians in the British Isles up until 10 years ago (the Irish conflict)', that we would be united in laughing them down.

Strange that you place the BNP on the same level as Islamic terrorists.

How do you think the BNP will achieve thier stated objective of a pre 1948 ethnic landscape in Britain? I cant conceive of a situation where Bristih born non whites would simply pack their bags and leave..to go where exactly?

So what would the BNP resort to in order to achieve their desired outcome? It would make the activities of a few suicide bombers look pretty mundane dont you think?

How do you think the BNP will achieve thier stated objective of a pre 1948 ethnic landscape in Britain? I cant conceive of a situation where Bristih born non whites would simply pack their bags and leave..to go where exactly?

So what would the BNP resort to in order to achieve their desired outcome? It would make the activities of a few suicide bombers look pretty mundane dont you think?

First time Iv heard 9/11 ,the London bombings etc being called mundane

Your post illustrates the point I was making serapis about perception, because you have issues with extremist Muslims you appear to have lumped all Muslims in with the 'conspiracy' and failed to see the moderates objections to terrorism, I too have regularly seen tab1, Bazooka, PT, Wednesday and Bago condemn acts of terrorism whenever it's appropriate to do so.

That’s great, but I was talking about only two of the five you listed. You seem to be making a huge assumption.

As others have said, it's not a requirement for them to do this anymore than it was for Catholic Irish to condemn the IRA, or even for us in respect of the miliatary campaings in Iraq and Afghanistan that have killed thousands of totally innocent people

There we have it, I think we have cracked this one. It’s not the Muslims but those who volunteer to speak for them. It is everyone’s duty to stand up and speak out against these kinds of acts especially when they claim to be acting on our behalf. People blame the media for focusing on the bad news and the tiny minority of Muslims that are doing what they do, but when you say that other should not need to tell anyone of their views, you are gagging the majority for what? nothing!

Really; and when did the last BNP member blow up the twin towers, pentagon, Bali night club, London tube/bus, Madrid train, Glasgow airport and the daily slaughterings by muslim suicide bombers who deliberately target none combatents especialy women and children?

Ummm, well I can give you an example of a BNP member blowing up a London nightclub.... Step forward David Copeland

Do you see what you're doing Linesman? Exactly the same as you would accuse Muslims of doing, making excuses for the mistakes we've made in this conflict, rather than accepting and apologising for them, which was partly the point I was making in the post you responded to.

boyfriday, are you saying that we need not accept and apologise for the Iraq and Afghanistan or that we need too?

Archived