Sheffield pagans pub moot

RainbowAngel

I'm looking forward to coming too finally tho I apologise if your first impression of me is me complaining about how stressed I am, something annoying happened tonight, grr.

I should have relaxed a great deal by March's moot tho!

well you can come along tommorow night and de-stress :)

theres going to be a raffle, the new imbolc mag will be on sale and also Thebe is bringing some yummy home made chutney

Blessings

Rainbow

xx

I have to say that I always find 'pagans' to be a pretty friendly bunch who don't take themselves too seriously. Even if I don't go for all the silly stuff they do it is pretty harmless and at the very least a good excuse to get together with other people that you like.

Sort of like the Catholic Mothers Union but with more snakes and cider. :)

I have to say that I always find 'pagans' to be a pretty friendly bunch who don't take themselves too seriously. Even if I don't go for all the silly stuff they do it is pretty harmless and at the very least a good excuse to get together with other people that you like.

Sort of like the Catholic Mothers Union but with more snakes and cider. :)

cats and guinness would be closer :hihi::hihi:

( as for * silly stuff* not to sure i know what you mean)

BB

Rainbow

Well I'll be wearing my stripey beany hat and probably a black fleeced top since its so freezing at the moment, I'm also a bit beardy.

If someone could look out for me and pounce on me when I step in the door that'd be great :) Saves me from having to pick out a group of people to come and interupt!

Still stressed and counting down the hours till I move!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived